You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I tried to log on today and found out I was banned for 4 years for Win/Loss Scamming. Honestly, I don't even know how I'd go about doing that. 4 years is an extreme punishment, especially considering that I don't even understand what happened. I'd love to speak to someone about this so we can correct this, because this is kinda crazy. I hope to hear from you guys soon. Thank you.

Comment by KingNolvn
5/22/2019 7:38PM PDT

They should've banned your forum account while they were at it.

5/23/2019 12:44AM PDT

Hmm, this guys profile name and demeanor both remind me of KingAhern....

5/23/2019 3:36AM PDT

Never mind OP, you still have your other account and console that isn’t banned.

5/23/2019 3:47AM PDT

I tried to log on today and found out I was banned for 4 years for Win/Loss Scamming. Honestly, I don't even know how I'd go about doing that. 4 years is an extreme punishment, especially considering that I don't even understand what happened. I'd love to speak to someone about this so we can correct this, because this is kinda crazy. I hope to hear from you guys soon. Thank you.

Comment by KingNolvn

Like why cheat in a video game? Are you that much of a loser that you can't sit and earn a win like everyone else? You cheated clear as day its all in your game history. Its frustrating for ppl to play this game as it is, and to have a cheater also come out of no where to give out loses to players that dont deserve it. I honestly hope they make you do the whole 4 yrs freakn cheater. Its a video game dude its not that hard to earn a win. You blatantly cheated. Bye see ya later champpp!

5/23/2019 4:15AM PDT

Imagine how *** up it would be if by some miracle this guy is actually telling the truth

Comment by mitchhammond24
5/22/2019 11:01PM PDT

Lmao it's so crazy because I actually am telling the truth and I'm just waiting for a chance to speak with SDS to clear this all up. People are SO emotional about this though and they're attacking me over it. 

5/23/2019 4:16AM PDT

I did not skip anything.

I called you out for making and ill-founded suggestion that you had no basis in making.

Comment by Take_The_D_RH
5/22/2019 11:59PM PDT

So now it’s a suggestion and not an accusation? You’re stories change quick. No basis in making? Don’t you have like 3 threads now of saying “woa is me, the big bad video game company didn’t give me my virtual card, but they gave it to other people in the same situation” 

i was on your side, but now I could care less. Keep up the good fight, bud.

5/23/2019 4:43AM PDT

So now it’s a suggestion and not an accusation? You’re stories change quick. No basis in making? Don’t you have like 3 threads now of saying “woa is me, the big bad video game company didn’t give me my virtual card, but they gave it to other people in the same situation” 

i was on your side, but now I could care less. Keep up the good fight, bud.

Comment by mikehousecb
5/23/2019 4:43AM PDT

Good thing I can see into the future right? Otherwise, the fact that all of the OPs suspicious activity happened before I had any issues, would make whatever motive you claim I have irrelevant.

5/23/2019 5:27AM PDT

Next on Maury

5/23/2019 5:32AM PDT

Lmao it's so crazy because I actually am telling the truth and I'm just waiting for a chance to speak with SDS to clear this all up. People are SO emotional about this though and they're attacking me over it. 

Comment by KingNolvn
5/23/2019 4:16AM PDT

No chance. A new member would have runaway by now. Only an alt account would keep watching his own train wreck.

5/23/2019 5:36AM PDT

Can someone tell me how you looked up this guys game history on here. I am lost 

Comment by ny_giants4_life
5/22/2019 8:18PM PDT

https://mlb19.theshownation.com/universal_profiles/poolea24/game_history

5/23/2019 5:36AM PDT

Hahaha someone got caught and now regrets cheating. Spectacular. Bye Felicia.

5/23/2019 5:41AM PDT

Too bad you're not a Sony Partner. You wouldn't have gotten any disciplinary action. If you're a Sony Partner one of the perks is you can cheat all you want ;)

5/23/2019 5:53AM PDT

go get your college degree, your bann should be over by then

5/23/2019 5:58AM PDT

Good thing I can see into the future right? Otherwise, the fact that all of the OPs suspicious activity happened before I had any issues, would make whatever motive you claim I have irrelevant.

Comment by Take_The_D_RH
5/23/2019 5:27AM PDT

F*ck man, you're so. Keep on fighting the good fight. AMEN!

5/23/2019 6:20AM PDT

ID - benmnue

https://mlb19.theshownation.com/universal_profiles/benmnue/game_history

He does too much scam Br

Why not fair?

Ban him too

Hmm, this guys profile name and demeanor both remind me of KingAhern....

Comment by flavs83
5/23/2019 3:36AM PDT

Exactly what I thought lol

5/23/2019 6:22AM PDT

My Game No Enter 

Login Failed Error Network Help Me

5/23/2019 6:23AM PDT

My Game No Enter 

Login Failed Error Network Help Me

Comment by Magnate-Rivera
5/23/2019 6:23AM PDT

This guy was also on the list.

5/23/2019 6:25AM PDT

F*ck man, you're so. Keep on fighting the good fight. AMEN!

Comment by mikehousecb

Haha. I’m not trying to stir anything up with you man. I’ll let it go. I’m just happy to see these guys getting what they deserve.

5/23/2019 6:30AM PDT

Comment by KingNolvn

I was also expelled for 1460 days a bit stupid because the sds duty is to restart the account and suspend the players for at least 1 month but they will also lose because there are users who could invest money and since they were expelled until the show 2020 they will not spend your money

5/23/2019 6:42AM PDT

I was also expelled for 1460 days a bit stupid because the sds duty is to restart the account and suspend the players for at least 1 month but they will also lose because there are users who could invest money and since they were expelled until the show 2020 they will not spend your money

Comment by AdonisGuerrero_

Also on the list.

5/23/2019 6:43AM PDT

Comment by AdonisGuerrero_

May your suspension be fruitful in your quest to find periods, transition words and common sense. I wish you luck.

5/23/2019 6:48AM PDT

This thread is like a cheater magnet.

The OP is so full of ****.  No way you have 12 straight wins from disconnects and are doing things legit.  Don’t come on here and insult everyone’s intelligence with your sob story.  You know what you did.  Take it like a man or a boy, whatever you are.

5/23/2019 6:50AM PDT