You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

i can go for all collections?!....

i have 330k stubs

and i own 

trout

bets

arenado

machado

and some live sries sp and cp

5/19/2019 8:47PM PDT

I'd do collections

5/19/2019 8:48PM PDT

I'd do collections

Comment by Rebel5150Monster
5/19/2019 8:48PM PDT

i want to go for the collection but my question is it worth the stubs!!!??

5/19/2019 8:57PM PDT

If you plan on doing all the collection and playing throughout do it. If you not gonna keep on I’d say have fun with the stubs and buy players u wanna play with 

5/19/2019 8:59PM PDT

It depends. Did you lock in any diamonds for the collections yet? If the answer is no absolutely not, it’s not worth it with how they are already dropping more 99s for essentially nothing. 

5/19/2019 9:03PM PDT

If you plan on doing all the collection and playing throughout do it. If you not gonna keep on I’d say have fun with the stubs and buy players u wanna play with 

Comment by ESB093025
5/19/2019 8:59PM PDT

my plan is keep playing the game i like it so far but my question is it worth the stubs??!!..

5/19/2019 9:04PM PDT

It depends. Did you lock in any diamonds for the collections yet? If the answer is no absolutely not, it’s not worth it with how they are already dropping more 99s for essentially nothing. 

Comment by lReversaL-
5/19/2019 9:03PM PDT

no i didn’t lock the diamonds yet that’s why i’m asking this is my 2 mlb game and last year i didn’t play that much cuz i use to play in a 65 inches 4k curved tv and it sucks so i buy a monitor to play it this year and it’s better for me!!

5/19/2019 9:09PM PDT

no i didn’t lock the diamonds yet that’s why i’m asking this is my 2 mlb game and last year i didn’t play that much cuz i use to play in a 65 inches 4k curved tv and it sucks so i buy a monitor to play it this year and it’s better for me!!

Comment by zZ_iiBlaZeX
5/19/2019 9:09PM PDT

Take it from somebody who did all the collections then... don’t even start it. Indians (Lofton is a glitch but there’s a ton of OF’s) and Dodgers (Orel only if you are a 700+ RS player) are the only collections that have diamonds that I would say aren’t bad to do but even then I would probably advise to just keep the stubs. 

5/19/2019 9:18PM PDT

Take it from somebody who did all the collections then... don’t even start it. Indians (Lofton is a glitch but there’s a ton of OF’s) and Dodgers (Orel only if you are a 700+ RS player) are the only collections that have diamonds that I would say aren’t bad to do but even then I would probably advise to just keep the stubs. 

Comment by lReversaL-
5/19/2019 9:18PM PDT

thanks bro i appreciate it..... and i’m 645 to 680 player wild card 49-50 🤦‍♂️ i’m bad...

5/20/2019 5:33AM PDT

I'd invest in Acuna Jr. He's got bad defensive attributes but higher defensive WAR than Byron Buxton, Manny Machado, Mookie Betts, Carlos Correa, Wilson Contreras, Nolan Arenado, and Alex Gordon. And he's cheap right now. Not trying to tell you what to do but I know I like making a 30% profit on stubbs I invest.

5/20/2019 5:36AM PDT

I finished the collection late last night:

RF SS Gwynn

C SS Pudge 

CF SS Mays

2B Horsnby

3B Matthews

1B Cabrera

LF Trout 

SS 87 Ripkin

Bench

AF Bautista, Betts, AF Cano, SS Vlad, Piazza, AF Reyes, Dave Parker, Bellinger, Killebrew 

Rotation

SS Kershaw, Madbum,  Vida B., Newhouser, Hershiser 

Next up....Ricky Henderson  Got 119 stars I think.

Followed by either Duke or Frank Thomas

Not flexin...just happy. 

5/20/2019 5:51AM PDT