You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I’m debating between SS Alomar and SS Verlander once I rack up 300 points. My rotation consists of 4 lefties so I definitely need a righty in there somewhere. 

On the other hand Alomar looks like a beast at what’s usually a slim pickings for second basemen. I have Ryne Sandberg there for now but can envision using Alomar. 

While I’m at it, am I completely stupid for not even wanting Rickey? The outfield options on the game are ridiculous this year and I can’t see him being a long term outfielder. 

Am I dumb for leaning towards Verlander? I did some program missions against him and he throws straight heat 

5/19/2019 7:11PM PDT

Hot wife. 

5/19/2019 7:18PM PDT

You can't go wrong with any of the 3rd Inning players. It depends on team needs.

5/19/2019 7:22PM PDT

I’m debating between SS Alomar and SS Verlander once I rack up 300 points. My rotation consists of 4 lefties so I definitely need a righty in there somewhere. 

On the other hand Alomar looks like a beast at what’s usually a slim pickings for second basemen. I have Ryne Sandberg there for now but can envision using Alomar. 

While I’m at it, am I completely stupid for not even wanting Rickey? The outfield options on the game are ridiculous this year and I can’t see him being a long term outfielder. 

Am I dumb for leaning towards Verlander? I did some program missions against him and he throws straight heat 

Comment by kingss35
5/19/2019 7:11PM PDT

Joe Morgan is free.

5/19/2019 9:56PM PDT

My wife is hotter than his.

straight faxs homie

5/19/2019 10:00PM PDT

My wife is hotter than his.

straight faxs homie

Comment by jmcdonald1817
5/19/2019 10:00PM PDT

Sounds legit 

5/19/2019 10:03PM PDT

Sounds legit 

Comment by boduke82
5/19/2019 10:03PM PDT

It is.

i really don’t find Kate upton attractive.

and if I was lying why post it? I’d just be one of those husbands that slither down into a hole that avoids their unattractive wife.  

Yep, sounds legit

5/19/2019 10:07PM PDT

Same here. I want rickey but I was a huge Verlander fan and tigers fan when he had his amazing 24 and 4 season. Plus I can hit with the cards I have now and don't really need the best to have success in ranked.

5/19/2019 10:09PM PDT

Not at all. My OF is Snider, 99 Mays and Trout so I don't need or want Rickey. I already have Mookie at 2B and he crushes for me and I hate Alomar's swing so I don't want him. Only choice is Verlander for me haha

5/20/2019 12:36AM PDT