You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Ugh. Alomar felt amazing in moments. But it wouldn't make sense since I could pick Morgan for free and get Verlander instead which will Most likely be in my rotation till the end of the year.

I have a huge hole at 3rd but how much better could Brooks Robinson be overall than MVP Miguel Cabrera for example if I collect the bosses from the 2nd inning istead therefore adding Bumgarner to my stuff.

Checked my stats with Hornsby in BR and I was 0 for 16 somehow... So idk now there either.

Tough tough decisions ahead. They were not kidding about all the diamond options. 

5/19/2019 1:59PM PDT

Yeah I’m currently at a table and the waiter is asking me, “soup or salad” I’m literally shaking my plans are sweating I don’t know what to choose! PLEASE oh PLEASE show community HELP!

5/19/2019 2:25PM PDT

hahahahahaaaaa, soup or salad has to be frying your brain , smh 

5/19/2019 2:27PM PDT

Just my opinion - but I feel like Verlander can have a SS Kershaw type impact.  His speed difference and pitch selection make him tough to hit even when the CPU is throwing.  He would be the play off the bat for me.  There are so many LF and decent 2B options that Henderson and Alomar are more “nice to have” vs need to have.

Either way, if trend holds comparing to the other inning bosses you can probably buy the other two you don’t pick for 40k a piece (though I’m thinking they go higher because of how good they are).

5/19/2019 2:41PM PDT

Alomar easy question. Morgans stance is so closed i doubt ill be able to hit lefties effectively 

5/19/2019 2:48PM PDT

Just my opinion - but I feel like Verlander can have a SS Kershaw type impact.  His speed difference and pitch selection make him tough to hit even when the CPU is throwing.  He would be the play off the bat for me.  There are so many LF and decent 2B options that Henderson and Alomar are more “nice to have” vs need to have.

Either way, if trend holds comparing to the other inning bosses you can probably buy the other two you don’t pick for 40k a piece (though I’m thinking they go higher because of how good they are).

Comment by Phredthebaker
5/19/2019 2:41PM PDT

Not only are they better, but you also get 30,000 stubs for locking all three. I figure they will cost considerably more than 40 apiece; thinking at least 70 or higher, although once we are well past the 4th inning program they may not be too bad.

5/19/2019 3:01PM PDT

If we were able to utilize the DH Alomar & Morgan would be my picks but the only reason I'd say Choose Alomar & Verlander is that Alomar is a switch hitter. 

5/19/2019 3:45PM PDT

I think I’m going alomar and buying verlander off the market Rickey is great but i hit too good with vladdy 

5/19/2019 3:59PM PDT

Ugh. Alomar felt amazing in moments. But it wouldn't make sense since I could pick Morgan for free and get Verlander instead which will Most likely be in my rotation till the end of the year.

I have a huge hole at 3rd but how much better could Brooks Robinson be overall than MVP Miguel Cabrera for example if I collect the bosses from the 2nd inning istead therefore adding Bumgarner to my stuff.

Checked my stats with Hornsby in BR and I was 0 for 16 somehow... So idk now there either.

Tough tough decisions ahead. They were not kidding about all the diamond options. 

Comment by jeandeleon15
5/19/2019 1:59PM PDT

I know this option is not on the table but have you tried chipper jones there? That guy is a glitch batting. He is hitting .380 for me online, more than 100 ab. Also, he hasn't make an error yet.  I'm not planning replacing him for a while.

5/19/2019 4:25PM PDT

I have debated myself.  Took Morgan last inning so Alomar is off the table.  Verlander for me...

5/19/2019 7:48PM PDT

Verlander’s stuff was nasty when I had to play him in moments. Literally couldn’t get a XBH until they pulled him from the game. I’m going with him. 

5/19/2019 7:59PM PDT

Evan Longoria is a good replacement at 3rd. Good power, good contact, great fielding. 

5/19/2019 8:05PM PDT

Brooks Robinson is far better than Cabrera

5/19/2019 10:12PM PDT