You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
9 381 Active 2 months ago

Is he good? I mean his stats are pretty good but he only costs 30K?

5/15/2019 6:41PM PDT

He’s definitely good.  Great contact, power and a rocket arm.  You just need to figure out if you can hit with him.

Batting stances generally dictate how good you are with a player.  Best thing to do is give him 10 games or so and see if you like his stance and swing.

5/15/2019 6:44PM PDT

He’s definitely good.  Great contact, power and a rocket arm.  You just need to figure out if you can hit with him.

Batting stances generally dictate how good you are with a player.  Best thing to do is give him 10 games or so and see if you like his stance and swing.

Comment by thesmokeshow6
5/15/2019 6:44PM PDT

I will try him.Its just that seems strange that a player with those stats is that cheap.

5/15/2019 6:52PM PDT

Don’t think it’s because he sucks.  I’ve heard some say they don’t like his stance but others love it.  Between the cannon arm and the great hitting stats, that Hawk is definitely a solid card every year.

I personally love using him.  He’s got a pretty quick stride for a big dude and there’s really no weaknesses in his attributes.

Maybe people pulled a ton of them out of packs.  There are some strong cards between  12k-25k this year.  That FS Jimenez is another card that is underpriced.  But his defense isn’t as good as Dawson.

5/15/2019 7:54PM PDT

I couldn't hit with him for some reason but he does have great stats so I would give him a try

5/15/2019 7:58PM PDT

Seems like he crowds the plate and can't hit with him.

5/15/2019 8:29PM PDT

I think he's definitely one of the better diamond deals on the market right now. No reason not to give him a shot unless your outfield is absolutely stacked.

5/15/2019 11:09PM PDT

Seems like he crowds the plate and can't hit with him.

Comment by Jaytal6
5/15/2019 8:29PM PDT

If he crowds the plate you have to be early.

Most probably can’t hit with him because? This is a late great hitting game. But late and great with Dawson is no good because he’s a crowder.

5/15/2019 11:16PM PDT

He is my best buy so far :-)

5/16/2019 12:53AM PDT