You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Gap shots like the week of release are few and far between.  "Late, ok" swings are better than "good, good.". Stop spending money for cards and packs when it really doesnt matter what cards you use since the game plays like a simulated slot machine.  After almost two months the main thing they fixed was diamond fielders not booting routine grounders.  Well jolly golly im so glad fielding matters!  I had hopes for this patch but they managed to bury that even deeper.  

5/15/2019 6:12PM PDT

Same exact approach that madden took this year. Put out a fluffed up new game that played well for a week or two, patch it all to hell and make it borderline unplayable, bs your way through the year with shiny new content that centered around spending money, and make every card that you put out play the same as every other card before with due to RNG and DDA. Rinse and repeat. 

5/15/2019 7:52PM PDT

Hitting is great on All Star, trash on HoF and hot garbage on Legend. I stay away from ranked seasons the moment I hit WS. It's literally no fun to grind out 1 - 0 snooze fests in order to advance further. I'd literally rather do household chores than play ranked seasons on Legend.

5/15/2019 8:40PM PDT

Hitting is great on All Star, trash on HoF and hot garbage on Legend. I stay away from ranked seasons the moment I hit WS. It's literally no fun to grind out 1 - 0 snooze fests in order to advance further. I'd literally rather do household chores than play ranked seasons on Legend.

Comment by Sigma4Life

Hitting and pitching on all Star is like the special Olympics though

Comment by Sigma4Life
5/15/2019 11:40PM EDT

Imagine if SDS made a washing machine and doing your laundry only gave you a dice roll of actually succeeding. “Crap I put the right detergent in, set the water temperature correctly, separated my clothes, I got a WASHCHANCE 15 for God’s sake, but my clothes are still dirty...”

5/15/2019 9:12PM PDT

Comment by Sigma4Life

Hitting and pitching on all Star is like the special Olympics though

Comment by DarthKDog09

Lol! What? What are you twelve?

5/15/2019 9:18PM PDT

I miss the gap shots from the first week, felt great to hit.

5/15/2019 9:19PM PDT

Comment by derfturf0530
5/16/2019 12:19AM EDT

Yea it seems like all-star is the best way to play. So many better games when playing on the level. Hof is just not fun. 

5/15/2019 9:20PM PDT

Hall if fame is fun but the lineouts are annoying.  Legend is a mess and all star is too easy.

5/15/2019 11:01PM PDT

Comment by derfturf0530
5/15/2019 9:19PM PDT

It did feel great indeed

5/16/2019 2:42AM PDT

Playing 700+ in ranked is basically unplayable now. Long boring games now.

5/16/2019 2:48AM PDT

Comment by Sigma4Life

Imagine if SDS made a washing machine and doing your laundry only gave you a dice roll of actually succeeding. “Crap I put the right detergent in, set the water temperature correctly, separated my clothes, I got a WASHCHANCE 15 for God’s sake, but my clothes are still dirty...”

Comment by sersimpleton
5/15/2019 9:12PM PDT

This needs framed and stickied.

5/16/2019 5:07AM PDT