You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

it’s embarrassing how bad your game is SDS!!! That patch was pointless fixed nothing... 108mph exit velo balls flying out at the warning track.. it’s pathetic!! Take all the money you’ve made off us and hire people who can build a decent game 

5/15/2019 4:32PM PDT

I have to agree with you. Hitting still doesn’t feel all that rewarding much of the time.

5/15/2019 5:16PM PDT

They hardly changed anything to hitting. Not sure why you expected it to be much different.

5/15/2019 5:32PM PDT

Played a game this morning that made me never want to play RS again. Used power swing all game, had pci right on the ball or slightly underneath it pretty much every at bat. What do I get line outs and fly balls to the warning track.  Every game in CS or above is a pitchers duel. This game has more RNG than PUBG. 

5/15/2019 5:40PM PDT

Yeah it’s terrible.. they obviously can’t get it right so they might as well just jack up the sliders and let us hit 10 homers a game and score 10 runs a game.. not realistic but a lot more fun atleast 

5/15/2019 5:52PM PDT

https://youtu.be/-JwlFW4mS9Q

Not as embarrassing as this 

5/15/2019 6:06PM PDT

Comment by KingAhern

Haha!! Good stuff

5/15/2019 6:07PM PDT

Comment by KingAhern

Lol SDS hasn't a clue

5/15/2019 6:07PM PDT

Played a game this morning that made me never want to play RS again. Used power swing all game, had pci right on the ball or slightly underneath it pretty much every at bat. What do I get line outs and fly balls to the warning track.  Every game in CS or above is a pitchers duel. This game has more RNG than PUBG. 

Comment by ImBeater
5/15/2019 5:40PM PDT

I wish I could power swing all game and square up pretty much every at bat. Impressive 

5/15/2019 6:38PM PDT

Until they have competition every baseball fan is stuck buying this game. 16 and 17 were better games by a lot. I don’t believe they’re capable of producing a game right now that’s even consistent. When my games that I play or watch on twitch have as many hits with bad contact/timing going for hits as  good/good or squared up it’s ridiculous. I wouldn’t hold my breath that this company with this staff ever makes another good game without competition. 

5/15/2019 6:43PM PDT

Have to agree this game is a disaster at CS and above. Who wants to play nothing but 2-1 1-0 games?? This *** is a joke man. I spent 900 on this trash!!??? Who is the bigger fool here? But why would I spend that you might ask? Well, hobby of mine, make plenty of $, I'm 44 annnndddddd first week this game played pretty damn good!!! WHY THE ***!!!!!! are we going backwards??? UNFUCKING real

5/15/2019 6:47PM PDT

I just had bases loaded twice with one out. Both innings I hit 100+ mph rockets with my next two batters for four easy outs. Lost 3-1 on all late timing bloops. Screw this game. 

5/15/2019 7:03PM PDT

just *** lost in the last inning by a guy who got three, two out, “late weak” bloopers in a row. While I line out 17 times on good timing and 12-15 hitchance. No point in playing a game where you lose if you play correctly. 

5/15/2019 7:13PM PDT

Until they have competition every baseball fan is stuck buying this game. 16 and 17 were better games by a lot. I don’t believe they’re capable of producing a game right now that’s even consistent. When my games that I play or watch on twitch have as many hits with bad contact/timing going for hits as  good/good or squared up it’s ridiculous. I wouldn’t hold my breath that this company with this staff ever makes another good game without competition. 

Comment by MHHW33
5/15/2019 6:43PM PDT

I strongly disagree. I didn’t play 16 so I can’t comment on that but this game is definitely better than 17. Super OP late hits, still had bloopers all over, the pitcher wall was ridiculous, base running cheese was insane. Just a few things off the top of my head.

5/15/2019 7:21PM PDT

The patch really jacked things up.  It seemed fine before, although flawed.  If you were complaining about stupid errors before, you best not turn on your ps4.  Cant tell if its fifa or mlb.

5/15/2019 7:25PM PDT

The bottom line is that the hitting engine issues are deeper than what SDS can fix with a patch now. It never ceases to amaze me how year after year they just can’t get it right. How I would love to see another company challenge them. They would either step up or fold like a house of cards.

5/15/2019 7:33PM PDT

When I’m right, I’m right and I’m always right!

5/15/2019 7:39PM PDT

I wish I could power swing all game and square up pretty much every at bat. Impressive 

Comment by thizzlyadams
5/15/2019 6:38PM PDT

Guy was throwing meat balls. 

5/15/2019 8:33PM PDT

it’s embarrassing how bad your game is SDS!!! That patch was pointless fixed nothing... 108mph exit velo balls flying out at the warning track.. it’s pathetic!! Take all the money you’ve made off us and hire people who can build a decent game 

Comment by XxSwingman24Xx
5/15/2019 4:32PM PDT

don't be a coward

5/16/2019 5:32AM PDT

Game needs a patch for hitting like last year

5/16/2019 4:56PM PDT

This game is a joke I dnt understand the point of the forum. Everyone complains about the same thing and nothing gets fixed. Line drives over 100 mph for outs has been the biggest complaint since day 1 and still nothing fixed ohhh but you bet your sweet A** they will fix banners on the outfield wall and bats not floating after contact 

5/16/2019 6:26PM PDT