You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Guys! Listen to this!

Yesterday I was playing another guy in Ranked Seasons,  and he had a team, rite? And I had my team! And i was beating him for, like, most of the innings, and then he started scoring runs, and then by the time the game was over he had more runs than me, therefore winning! 

SD Studios you need to fix this ASAP! If I'm winning most of the game, tell me how it makes sense the other team comes back and beats me somehow?? SMDH

Comment by Pipes21942
6/22/2019 4:16AM PDT

Powerful words.

Brick Tamlyn is next with your AccuView Summer forecast and it looks HOT!

6/22/2019 5:07AM PDT

First, .....the game runs on algorithms and they have been written so the game is scripted. If you talk smack then you are a commi and you get listed as the bad guy. It is funny how filthy crap like Pugh plays behind the plate. He can barely stop any ball in the dirt and he triple pumps and throw to second like a tard. His 99 rating is frigging a lie. It is a side show that couldn't stand up to my nuts.

Amazing how a team of 70-80's can score 1 run and beat lots of teams that are 98 and can score no runs. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Came home the other night after taking a friend out to dinner and my history showed I got killed in a RS game 12-4 and I was not even frigging home. I reported it and no one has or will ever say *** but by all means buy stubs and report your bad games. Go Team GO 

The next guy I played beat me up after I went up 3-0 and he did so on the freakest of fridays baseball players. Then I looked him up after the game to play a Extra innings game and this team was no where to be found in any league anywhere in MLB. What a *** scam.

They know they are scamming most every one and then there are their lackey's that blog positive about the actions jack takes.

I have been told the Community Market is run by the players for the players but every time I go to purchase any unknown player and enter a bid...why why why  Why every time when I enter a buy order the card's current buy order always, every *** time it goes 1-8 dollars above mine and then I have to keep having my price manipulated by THE SHOW. I was dying of laughter the other day when I was looking for the cheapest Padre to steal a base and I found one for 45 stubs and then the garbage started and I had to barter back and forth for 15 minutes and this happens all the time , which means most of the PS players is just at home waiting to *** with your trade.

It  is classic bs

Good Luck 

I have recorded the games I played and play them back in .264 and the replay is never ever ever like the original play and it is so silly that they are this evident. Balls coming towards the outside corner of the play actually often windup within a 1/2 to 1/6th of the  plate for a strike. I have high res slowed down video of all the amazing pitches that move further inside at 80 MPH there is no way to mosy everyone could not pick up pitches.

Buy our game and accessories and keep buying a memborship and we will contiue to irritate and frustrate our clientsBECAUSE every one 4 know for sure that 

" they sp

Comment by gpecsar
5/9/2019 11:49PM PDT

The most surprising part of this post is that you have a friend that was willing to go out to dinner with you.

6/22/2019 8:08AM PDT

Is there a pro tour for this game? People get so angry for not getting imaginary gaming points. I'd rather be good and enjoy myself than be a try hard and hate play this game. It's not like being the best gets you actual money or that you're one win away from landing a real-life baseball managerial gig. You're not the next Sony Partner, you're just another paying customer like us schmucks down in AS. Calm down kids and have fun. Why is that so hard? Don't make this game into a Madden *** sucking contest. 

6/22/2019 9:17AM PDT

you got to figure my team is actually 10-13 in online games I suck I get it but how am I suppose to compete before you say practice and get better I do play enough that hopefully I am..But if I keep running into God Squads and I'm a lower to middlle of the row team how am I suppose to compete..What your saying is only the best should be rewarded and the heck with everyone else that paid the same amount for a game as you..I'm not asking for handouts and don't get it twisted the top guys do deserve to win but are you the player who throws out of the zone all the time to just get the win and think your good I try to throw strikes if the guy hits it out good on him..Sometimes it's the game but most of the time it's the player...A good mechanic or carpenter never blame their tools..

9/24/2019 12:03PM PDT

you got to figure my team is actually 10-13 in online games I suck I get it but how am I suppose to compete before you say practice and get better I do play enough that hopefully I am..But if I keep running into God Squads and I'm a lower to middlle of the row team how am I suppose to compete..What your saying is only the best should be rewarded and the heck with everyone else that paid the same amount for a game as you..I'm not asking for handouts and don't get it twisted the top guys do deserve to win but are you the player who throws out of the zone all the time to just get the win and think your good I try to throw strikes if the guy hits it out good on him..Sometimes it's the game but most of the time it's the player...A good mechanic or carpenter never blame their tools..

Comment by xXChopChop21Xx
9/24/2019 12:03PM PDT

By doing sony partner, sig teams moments, and leveling up you should already have a team pretty mucb on par with everyone else

9/24/2019 12:10PM PDT