You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Current squad:
C- Sanchez
1B - Bellinger
2B - Baez
SS - CAP
3B - Chapman
LF - Acuna Jr.
CF - Andruw Jones
RF - Blackmon 

Pitching staff consists of: Oswalt, Snell, Bauer, Carrasco, Morton.
- Clearly need a RF and a SP.  At (currently 71) 75 do I go Kershaw or Ichiro/Kemp?

300 Stars, go Bumgarner or Cabrera, moving Bellinger to RF?
**Glad they made these decisions tougher this year and choosable

4/20/2019 7:41AM PDT

I took Matt Kemp, anticipating taking Gwynn at silver 1.  Locks down my OF with Edmonds.

I will more than likely take MadBum since I skipped Kershaw and Ryan 

4/20/2019 7:50AM PDT

Ichiro & Bumgarner

4/20/2019 7:52AM PDT

I took Matt Kemp, anticipating taking Gwynn at silver 1.  Locks down my OF with Edmonds.

Comment by Chuck_Dizzle29
4/20/2019 7:50AM PDT

Hows Kemp and where do you play him?  If I go Kemp, I would put him in CF and Andruw in RF.  I've heard Kemp is good on all levels and the lower vision doesnt matter as much as you climb the ranks?

4/20/2019 7:54AM PDT

Take ichiro and MadBum

4/20/2019 7:57AM PDT

Comment by Chuck_Dizzle29
4/20/2019 9:50AM CDT

Hows Kemp and where do you play him?  If I go Kemp, I would put him in CF and Andruw in RF.  I've heard Kemp is good on all levels and the lower vision doesnt matter as much as you climb the ranks?

Comment by JKSlugger27
4/20/2019 9:54AM CDT

I just got him last night, I noticed they upped his power vs right and am strength to 80.  I'll have Edmonds in LF, Kemp in CF, and Gwynn in RF.  

I ran him out the whole year last year, I just dig his swing.  His 94 contact and upped power to 80 vs righties will play much better this year.

4/20/2019 8:00AM PDT

Madbum and ichiro 

4/20/2019 8:07AM PDT

I would take Kersh or Ryan and Madbum . Then I would get Gwynn at Silver 1. How are you hitting with your current outfield ? Pitching seems to be a bit op at higher levels from what I see from some of the top streamers . 

4/20/2019 8:11AM PDT

I’m at level 71 too. Easy choice: Ichiro & Bumgarner.

4/20/2019 8:17AM PDT

I would take Kersh or Ryan and Madbum . Then I would get Gwynn at Silver 1. How are you hitting with your current outfield ? Pitching seems to be a bit op at higher levels from what I see from some of the top streamers . 

Comment by erniebanks65
4/20/2019 8:11AM PDT

Currently raking with Acuna and Jones, havent used Blackmon since his downgrade.  Ideally, I would like Vlad, but someone else mentioned he should be gettting an SS card which I would go after.  I may go Ichiro / Madbum like others have stated, silver 1 I may go Morgan to lock up my 2B.

4/20/2019 8:44AM PDT

I have Chapman at 3rd also . I just picked up Jose Ramirez to complete the Indians collection yesterday . I haven’t played a RS game with my new pick ups yet . But Chapmans Defense has been so good and saved so many hits and runs I am scared to take him out of the line up and replace him with Ramirez . I had Ichiro in a BR run and he was great . I have Acuna in left, Jones in center , and Judge in Right . I went Ryan at 75 and he has been awesome . I went Morgan at silver 1 to replace Simmons at second . Simmons played so well for me I hope I made the right choice . I may replace Acuna with my newly acquired Lofton . Acuna has been great but I have heard good things about Lofton . Have fun with your picks . 

4/20/2019 8:52AM PDT

I took Kemp becuase I feel like power with good contact is even more important this year. Have not been disappointed (I’ll add the disclaimer for some who desire it: i have not reached World Series or even wild card yet).

4/20/2019 10:16AM PDT

don't over look bench

4/20/2019 10:20AM PDT

I took Ichiro and don’t regret it. For 300 stars I’ll probably take whoever’s most expensive and sell them. I’d say Bumgarner’s the best of the three. Don’t know if you played the boss battle yet but his pitches were insane and he didn’t get tired until like 130 pitches

4/20/2019 11:03AM PDT

Ichiro at lvl 75 for sure.

Idk about the 300 stars

4/20/2019 11:14AM PDT

I took kershaw at 75 and will take Bumgarner at 300. Those are cards that will stick long term. 

4/20/2019 11:19AM PDT