You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Played a hard fought 9 inning RS game that I lost last night.  Went directly to program to see how many stars I received and it was 2.   

Did they change this?   Is a 9 inning loss 2 stars and a win 3? 

I think we were getting 5 for a loss and 6 for a win previously.   

4/20/2019 6:24AM PDT

I've only  been getting 3 per win since second inning started 

4/20/2019 6:29AM PDT

So I can do an easy 3 star moment in minutes but I play a hard fought 9 inning 45 minute game and only get 2 stars.  smh.   

I thought we were supposed to earn things equally no matter how we play the game?

4/20/2019 6:36AM PDT

I noticed they changed the amount also. I was getting at least 5 at first for RS games. Yesterday it was 2. 

How low can these devs go? I played 30 minutes the other night and didn't get one star star because 5 people quit. It's ridiculous. 

4/20/2019 6:53AM PDT

Think there was too much complaining about having over 600 stars, and not being able to carry them over to the next program. Entitlement will ruin everything.

So now the problem is solved.

4/20/2019 7:00AM PDT

Think there was too much complaining about having over 600 stars, and not being able to carry them over to the next program. Entitlement will ruin everything.

Comment by dcmo3

who was complaining about that ? 

it was more about "hey SDS it would be cool if you could give us more stuff after 600 stars"

4/20/2019 7:03AM PDT

Once again, SDS has shown how little they care about their customers. Conquest games aren’t even giving 1 point per game anymore either. 

4/20/2019 7:09AM PDT

mlb the moments 19

4/20/2019 7:11AM PDT

Comment by dcmo3

I barely got 600 last day by simply playing online. Now I won't hit 600 if they're taking 2/3 of my stars per RS game. They're trying to squeeze you to buy stubs. I wont hit 300 at this rate. 

4/20/2019 7:12AM PDT

Comment by dcmo3

If that is the case then they have screwed many of us because a handful of players grind the hell out of the game. 

Last program I completed every conquest map (4 or 5), did March to October with the Cardinals, completed maybe 4 or 5 daily missions and completed about half a dozen of the inning missions. I ended up with about 350 stars. 

I was fairly happy with that outcome. If I do a similar amount of playing this month and don't come close to 300 then I am probably done trying. Of course I probably won't get there anyway because I don't have a huge desire to do MTO with another team and there is no compelling reason to run the main conquest map again. 

4/20/2019 7:16AM PDT

Last inning, I had over 750 stars with no conquest and only half the moments done that were available.

RS play seemed to be the most efficient way to get those stars in terms of time and reward. Having your roster include the daily mission star generators was the way to go. 

If they nerfed it some, great. 300 should be obtainable for most. 

4/20/2019 7:19AM PDT

I have to believe that this makes SDS think people are going to either spend more money or play more. The end result though is people likely wont spend more money and some will just stop playing. Its stuff like this why I only buy every other year instead of every year.

4/20/2019 7:21AM PDT

I have to believe that this makes SDS think people are going to either spend more money or play more. The end result though is people likely wont spend more money and some will just stop playing. Its stuff like this why I only buy every other year instead of every year.

Comment by CRobby22
4/20/2019 7:21AM PDT

Are they banking on us buying the extra two bosses from the first inning for and locking them in for the 70 point jump start?

4/20/2019 7:31AM PDT

It is pretty lame considering they said this year we could play however we wanted. That was a major positive for me. Seems like they've taken that away if all this is true. SDS should fix it. It shouldn't be that difficult.

4/20/2019 7:32AM PDT

I noticed they changed the amount also. I was getting at least 5 at first for RS games. Yesterday it was 2. 

How low can these devs go? I played 30 minutes the other night and didn't get one star star because 5 people quit. It's ridiculous. 

Comment by Pjstarlarry
4/20/2019 6:53AM PDT

This is going to really *** me off. Playing 5 or more innings and having someone dashboard or quit and getting no points.  

4/20/2019 7:56AM PDT

Last inning, I had over 750 stars with no conquest and only half the moments done that were available.

RS play seemed to be the most efficient way to get those stars in terms of time and reward. Having your roster include the daily mission star generators was the way to go. 

If they nerfed it some, great. 300 should be obtainable for most. 

Comment by hoboadam
4/20/2019 7:19AM PDT

RS wasn't the most efficient way.  Those easy 3 point moments were and still are.  Like 70% of people dashboard or quit and you got 2 or 3 stars.  Now you probably don't even get 1 if someone quits out.   

4/20/2019 7:59AM PDT

Feels like they've nerfed playing the game normally to try and force us to play the moments. It sucks tbh

4/20/2019 7:59AM PDT

who was complaining about that ? 

it was more about "hey SDS it would be cool if you could give us more stuff after 600 stars"

Comment by TheHungryHole
4/20/2019 7:03AM PDT

Numerous posts crying about not getting anything past 600, and not being able or wondering if you could carry them forward. It was a no brainer they wouldn't carry, but still people were like "please sir, may I have another".

There may not have been anything past 600, but you could still earn xp which considering the rewards for it, is good enough in itself.

But that wasn't good enough, so the solution was to lower star giveouts to eliminate complaints. Now it will just take longer to complete the 2nd inning program.

4/20/2019 8:04AM PDT

No matter what its crying...you gonna reach 600...chill out

4/20/2019 8:05AM PDT

I play every other day with a total of like 15 RS games. Casually doing some of the daily missions for the first couple weeks of the program and then making an effort to the complete quests to get the stars for a couple weeks netted me 450.

I don’t see an issue for people getting 300 stars if they make an effort to get 300 stars. 

Whole lot of crying and witch hunting going on. Seems to me like they wanted the program to be a bit more of a grind and made a change. They’re not actively trying to tank the US economy.

4/20/2019 9:48AM PDT

I barely got 600 last day by simply playing online. Now I won't hit 600 if they're taking 2/3 of my stars per RS game. They're trying to squeeze you to buy stubs. I wont hit 300 at this rate. 

Comment by Pjstarlarry
4/20/2019 7:12AM PDT

You can buy stars with stubs now?

4/20/2019 9:53AM PDT

mlb the moments 19

Comment by teamJambon
4/20/2019 7:11AM PDT

More like MLB I'll go trudge through my steam library 19.

4/20/2019 9:57AM PDT