You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I just played a conquest game and didn’t get a single program star. This has happened several times tonight, and I know from the first program that each game gives at least 1 and sometimes 2 stars. I am assuming this is a bug and SDS will address it soon since I didn’t see any announcement about changing star awards. 

4/19/2019 7:06PM PDT

If this is true it will be extremely disappointing. Plan on clocking a lot of conquest this weekend.

4/19/2019 7:14PM PDT

I think I’ve gotten one a game so far. Not sure, but the number seems to match up with the amount of games I’ve played.

4/19/2019 7:17PM PDT

I didn’t get 1 per game last inning.

4/19/2019 7:21PM PDT

After I beat this last conquest map I received the 30 program stars for the 2nd inning program and received 7 program stars while playing conquest games.

4/19/2019 7:26PM PDT

After I beat this last conquest map I received the 30 program stars for the 2nd inning program and received 7 program stars while playing conquest games.

Comment by ransomd
4/19/2019 7:26PM PDT

That’s about what I was guessing, roughly 2 stars per 3 games or so. 

4/19/2019 7:28PM PDT

I also noticed that to be extra sneaky about it, they don’t show you how many stars you get after a game, it just shows your total stars (so you have to pay close attention to realize they are changing things)

4/20/2019 3:10AM PDT

Yeah they've definitely nerfed the program stars you get for conquest, on the sly as always. No idea whether it's also to other modes, but if it's just to conquest then it's just yet another middle finger to offline players

4/20/2019 3:16AM PDT

You get 1 program star per 3 innings played. 

4/20/2019 4:16AM PDT

It's not 1 per 3 innings or we would be getting one star for each conquest win

4/20/2019 5:52AM PDT

If they have nerfed the program, stars for playing then there is a good chance that I will never make it to the 300 points needed and there is also I good chance I walk away from the game at that point. 

Conquest gives me a goal for playing games offline. I have completed all the maps so far except for the new one. I will do the new conquest map and try some of the moment missions but if it gets to the point where I feel like my only two options for earning points offline are completing ridiculously hard moments or grinding meaningless games in VS CPU mode then I am  probably done.  

4/20/2019 7:05AM PDT

I received the 30 stars from beating the new conquest, also have done a few moments, and am up to 67 stars.  I know for a fact they gave me stars for the conquest games.

4/20/2019 7:07AM PDT

They're squeezing us until we spend cash. 

4/20/2019 7:08AM PDT

If they reduced this I will be very disappointed.  I was able to get over 600 stars for the first program pretty easily but I also played a lot to get there.  If they’re reducing this to get people to lock in players for program stars (Young, Gossage, Jones) then that’s a pretty low thing to do.

4/20/2019 7:09AM PDT

I received the 30 stars from beating the new conquest, also have done a few moments, and am up to 67 stars.  I know for a fact they gave me stars for the conquest games.

Comment by JKSlugger27
4/20/2019 7:07AM PDT

I think it is less though. I will check later when I continue the new conquest. It seems like I was only getting a star every other 3 inning game so they apparently changed the number of innings needed to earn a star. 

4/20/2019 7:35AM PDT

It's not 1 per 3 innings or we would be getting one star for each conquest win

Comment by Timbino
4/20/2019 5:52AM PDT

I completed the new conquest yesterday afternoon and was getting 1 star per game, apparently they've switched it since. 

4/20/2019 9:29AM PDT