You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

So just had a game like every other game.  Scored 1 run in the first and might as well just set my controller on the floor.  Hitting balls well and they weren't going anywhere.  I struck the opponent out 14 times.  I struck out 3 times but really doesn't matter because you are not scoring until the opponent catches up or his pitcher loses confidence.   Of course I had 3 errors because we have to do what we can to keep Billy in the game.  This keep close bs has to go.  We have different ranks for a reason.  

And to all the blind people that say this doesn't exist it happens every game.  No reason to quit in this game.  The game will give you all kinds of opportunities to make a game of it.  Yea, I won the game but that is not the point.  Point is the way I was hitting and him striking out 14 times, this game shouldn't have been close.  They all are though.

4/19/2019 5:31PM PDT

So just had a game like every other game.  Scored 1 run in the first and might as well just set my controller on the floor.  Hitting balls well and they weren't going anywhere.  I struck the opponent out 14 times.  I struck out 3 times but really doesn't matter because you are not scoring until the opponent catches up or his pitcher loses confidence.   Of course I had 3 errors because we have to do what we can to keep Billy in the game.  This keep close bs has to go.  We have different ranks for a reason.  

And to all the blind people that say this doesn't exist it happens every game.  No reason to quit in this game.  The game will give you all kinds of opportunities to make a game of it.  Yea, I won the game but that is not the point.  Point is the way I was hitting and him striking out 14 times, this game shouldn't have been close.  They all are though.

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E
4/19/2019 5:31PM PDT

Not really earth shattering news that you are not enjoying it. You have been pretty much saying that here since it was first released. 

• You didn't have good pack luck when others did. 
  • Asking if there are are any streamers without an all diamond team. Hell man, I am an offline player and not a streamer and I could field an all diamond lineup, 3 or 4 diamonds in the starting lineup and 2 more in the bullpen. 
  • Complaining about comeback logic. 
  • Suggesting that SDS tweaks pack odds based on whether a player is a streamer or a losing player.

And those were just in the last 3 days. Personally, if I had as many complaints about the game, and thought that the dev team was as dishonest as you believe they are then I would have moved on by now.   

4/19/2019 10:51PM PDT
See original thread.