You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Really want to give this game up. Cubs on allstar, sweep divisional series no problem. Go up 3-0 on the Dodgers in the NLCS and of course it refuses to let me finish them off. Game 7 I go up 4-0 in the first they proceed to come back 4-3 in 9th and score of Strop who has had 0.00 era entire playoffs. F**king infuriating 

4/19/2019 8:51AM PDT

I don't think it was possible to lose those 

4/19/2019 8:53AM PDT

Really want to give this game up. Cubs on allstar, sweep divisional series no problem. Go up 3-0 on the Dodgers in the NLCS and of course it refuses to let me finish them off. Game 7 I go up 4-0 in the first they proceed to come back 4-3 in 9th and score of Strop who has had 0.00 era entire playoffs. F**king infuriating 

Comment by CrackFoBreakfast
4/19/2019 8:51AM PDT

Same problem here, same team, same place.

Smashed my way into the LCS... winning by like 10-12 runs.  Dodgers not only swept mr, but kept me scoreless the entire series.  And Game 4 came down 0-0 going into extras.  I couldn't score a run to save my life and they eventually beat me.

Seemed a little odd that it was impossible to score after being on such a tear the whole season really.  Waste of time.  Haven't played MTO since.

5/19/2019 8:47PM PDT

I won it with the Marlins so I'm not sure how ya'll are having so much trouble. 

5/19/2019 9:36PM PDT

Well, I won it with the M’s and didn’t even make a trade deadline deal, but I will say, I’ve been going through the playoffs with the Red Sox and getting a fair amount of cpu resistance.

The thing that irks me the most is my momentum has been great, big red fire ball, but after I go up two games in the WS, my reward is to come from behind 5-0 in game 3?

Obviously going up 3-0 on the series is unacceptable.

I don’t know if I have the patience to do another MTO after this one.

5/19/2019 9:48PM PDT