You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

That is all....

4/18/2019 10:09PM PDT

That is all....

Comment by Crono304
4/18/2019 10:09PM PDT

I couldn’t beat the signature team my first 2 times around because they homer late in game to take lead... but then one day i play and i won 11-3 and put up 8 runs on kershaw

4/18/2019 10:13PM PDT

First try I grinded the game out only to...  have them tie it up late in the game and proceed to win. Think the second game I quit in like the 8th when they went berserk on my RP. 3rd or 4th game I got the lead and was able to maintain it. I was cringing the whole way through just waiting for them to tie it up or take the lead but I got out of each inning unscathed. After the first 2 games I realized there's no reason to pull the SP. Of course it was most likely luck as well but it got done. And luckily Bruce Wayne could hit HRs otherwise I probably would have never finished that thing. A couple other players would bloop out a hit here or there but good ole Batman was the run producer. 

that moment was pretty shitey though. Was also the only moment besides the starter one that I've finished. Even though I knew I'd get crap out of that headliner pack I wanted to get that pack so played them. Stupid Moments...  

4/18/2019 10:19PM PDT

I thought you said that Sony Partners are trash. Was about to create 75 PSN accounts and give you likes. Then use those accounts to boost people to WS since that seems to be the meta for them...

4/19/2019 4:21AM PDT

I got this first try because I knew before I started how I probably had to approach it.

The key to this one is patience.. and I mean a LOT of patience. You must take a lot of pitches, get his pitch count up, and start chipping away at his confidence. If you do that you can win this. If not, you probably need to restart.

4/19/2019 4:36AM PDT

I did that on the first try...no skill involved,  cross your fingers and hope you Win like most of this game is this year. 

4/19/2019 4:48AM PDT

I got this first try because I knew before I started how I probably had to approach it.

The key to this one is patience.. and I mean a LOT of patience. You must take a lot of pitches, get his pitch count up, and start chipping away at his confidence. If you do that you can win this. If not, you probably need to restart.

Comment by Qeltar_
4/19/2019 4:36AM PDT

Yup - Kershaw is hittable when he's the CPU.  Just wait for his offspeed pitches up and you'll crush it.  I won 8-1 or something on my first try. 

4/19/2019 5:11AM PDT

What's the problem? Do you think the Sony Partners are quitting on your team?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

4/19/2019 5:14AM PDT

Kershaw psyched me out the first time and I lost 1-0 on a walk-off gapper.

Came back two weeks later, saw that it was on Veteran difficulty the whole time, and all worries went away.   Practically mercy ruled them.

4/19/2019 6:34AM PDT

I thought it was fine. That's one of the moments I actually completed lol

4/19/2019 6:45AM PDT

Been trying this all morning since I dont wznt to waste program points. Its impossible. I almost got no hit the first time, since then I've only had a few bloop singles, always erased by a double play almost immediately.

Not sure how you guys did this. It shouldn't be this hard to score on veteran.

4/19/2019 9:40AM PDT

1st inning hit a line drive back to kershaw’s head and he was removed from game. Went on to score 15 runs that game, got lucky he was removed 

4/19/2019 9:50AM PDT

It's funny you say that. I was thinking earlier that the only way I have a chance is if I can somehow hit him in the head.

4/19/2019 9:54AM PDT

I think these streamers parents told them the median by the freeway onramp was too dangerous to beg for money so they gave them a computer and a wifi connection to sit at home safely and beg for money. 

4/19/2019 10:35AM PDT

I thought you said that Sony Partners are trash. Was about to create 75 PSN accounts and give you likes. Then use those accounts to boost people to WS since that seems to be the meta for them...

Comment by hoboadam
4/19/2019 4:21AM PDT

Sorry thought that was implied...anyone that is a twitch streamer/you tuber are pretty useless people..:

4/19/2019 10:43AM PDT