You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Why is SDS keeping these 'Frankenstein cards' in the game? I understand their reasoning back in 16 and 17 where only vertical cards were allowed for Flashbacks and Legends. But they abandoned that in 18 and starting putting horizonal cards in, which is great. But the rearranged cards they created for 16 and 17 are still being used. Why? That 1974 Steve Garvey cards looks absolutely horrendous. The actual horizontal card does look that great, either, but it looks so much better than what SDS hacked together. They did the same thing with the 2013 card of Corey Kluber for The Show 18. It would look so much better to just grab a picture of the original card and put it in the game.

4/18/2019 3:53PM PDT

Why is SDS keeping these 'Frankenstein cards' in the game? I understand their reasoning back in 16 and 17 where only vertical cards were allowed for Flashbacks and Legends. But they abandoned that in 18 and starting putting horizonal cards in, which is great. But the rearranged cards they created for 16 and 17 are still being used. Why? That 1974 Steve Garvey cards looks absolutely horrendous. The actual horizontal card does look that great, either, but it looks so much better than what SDS hacked together. They did the same thing with the 2013 card of Corey Kluber for The Show 18. It would look so much better to just grab a picture of the original card and put it in the game.

Comment by taterracing
4/18/2019 3:53PM PDT

Glad I’m not the only one who is annoyed by this. The horizontal ones drive me nuts. Why can’t they just turn them horizontal in the game if they are gonna use those?

4/18/2019 4:07PM PDT