You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I may have missed something in the forums, but just curious what is causing these market prices to be so low whether is some sort of macro effect of there being lots of decent cards available? It doesnt seem that way. Are there less players in the market? Are the collection rewards this year much lower than prior years? Are there just more diamond pulls this year than last year? Is there price fixing by SDS?

I just remmeber Trout being ~$400k for most of the year. Arenado be ing 150k, Scherzer, mookie being 100k. Then some legend cards sold in the range of 250-700k like it just feels like the rate of stub earnings is the same and if prices stay this way, everyone will have mays in no tim - which - may be by design, but I just didn't know if anyone had any actual data or information to back up these assertions

4/18/2019 2:43PM PDT

Better pack weight for folks who spend money... or at least good pack weight for the first two weeks.

4/18/2019 2:53PM PDT

I think the market is going to climb since a lot of people are going to complete LS collections faster.

4/18/2019 3:00PM PDT

Better pack odds = more diamonds flodding the market = people fighting over who sells theirs first. 

4/18/2019 3:45PM PDT

For all the ppl crying about how they can’t pull diamonds and that it’s rigged should look no further than the market. The supply is there this year i don’t think the market will get more expensive than this most likely the potm cards & SS cards are going to be the expensive ones this year. 

4/18/2019 4:57PM PDT

Its that cap they have on the market, i get why they do it though.

4/18/2019 5:30PM PDT

Well buy a 50 pack and get a diamond.  So now the market is over saturated.

4/18/2019 6:05PM PDT

I like this year’s version of the game, market, packs, and all. You get yours however you feel like playing. I just roll packs and fill my team collection pages like a Panini sticker book as a kid. No rush, keep cumulating and some hot pack streaks will get you there. Not a month in yet. I never buy players , except the odd common to complete a collection, but if he’s above 50 stubs I pass and try again later.

4/18/2019 6:12PM PDT

They also took away easy ways to make stubs, like quick selling gold cards and diamond bobble heads, which allowed me to basically have unlimited stubs last year... So with market flipping down (I know there people who still make stubs) I think people might be a little more conservative with buying  players. 

4/18/2019 6:57PM PDT