You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Ok. I do realize I asked about this in another thread, but I'm starting a new one instead of bumping that one because I feel it's become 'confusing', so here goes: 

Can someone, from SDS,  please answer the following: 

With the new Inning Program coming out tomorrow, the current one will still be active. 

Can you confirm that any progress from the missions that are listed in each programs itinerary will go towards only that program's progress. And any progress that is accomplished just by playing regular games (H2H, Conquest, Play vs Cpu, non program assigned Moments) will not only go towards the new program, but also count towards the older program(s)? 

IE: if I start the main Conquest map tomorrow and after completing it I accrued 200 stars. Will those 200 stars go towards my 2nd Inning Program's progress AND what's left of my 1st Inning Program's progress? 

4/18/2019 7:42AM PDT

With the new Inning Program coming out tomorrow, the current one will still be active. 

This is incorrect.  Only one active at a time.

Doesn't matter how many times and how many ways you ask it.

4/18/2019 7:53AM PDT

Stars earned for things like playing games and completing dailies will go towards the 2nd inning program once it is launched. However, the 1st inning program will still be available to work on. At that stage, the stars that contribute towards the 1st inning will have to be earned via the missions, like moments or the conquest map, that are specifically stated to be for the first inning program. The intention is that anyone starting DD later in the year would still be able to compete the expired programs via these specific moments and missions. With that in mind, the available stars from these mission should total 300. There is no guarantee that you would be able to earn 600 points after the program has expired to receive the bonus items as well.

Im not a dev, obviously, but I hope that explains it for you a little better.

4/18/2019 8:06AM PDT

Comment by SaveFarris

In the stream before launch they said: daily missions will only count to the NEW program, guess same goes for stars just playing the game, but you can still get stars for older programs by doing moments and other stuff related to that program.

Comment by SaveFarris

By active I mean thst you can still achieve progress towards the previous program(s) by completing any missions, other than the Daily Missions, that are listed in the program's itinerary. 

I trying to find out if any other program stars earned, just by playing the game, are exclusive to the current program. 

4/18/2019 8:09AM PDT

There is a twitch stream today right? I am sure they will adress these questions. 

4/18/2019 8:13AM PDT

Stars earned for things like playing games and completing dailies will go towards the 2nd inning program once it is launched. However, the 1st inning program will still be available to work on. At that stage, the stars that contribute towards the 1st inning will have to be earned via the missions, like moments or the conquest map, that are specifically stated to be for the first inning program. The intention is that anyone starting DD later in the year would still be able to compete the expired programs via these specific moments and missions. With that in mind, the available stars from these mission should total 300. There is no guarantee that you would be able to earn 600 points after the program has expired to receive the bonus items as well.

Im not a dev, obviously, but I hope that explains it for you a little better.

Comment by ComebackLogic

This is what I'm thinking will happen. Just wanted a confirmation for a Dev. 

I can see if ANY stars earned would go to ANY program, current or previous, would be a problem as technically someone coming into the game's cycle, say around the launch of the 7th Inning Program could technically play nothing but Conquest or Play vs Cpu, obtain 300 stars, and unlock 7 programs worth of bosses. 

Also, with what Sweedy stated, the ONLY way I'm going to hit 600 stars is if I play a CRAP ton of games the next 24+ hours. Lol

Thanks Sweedy.

4/18/2019 8:14AM PDT

From my understanding, you will ALWAYS be able to earn Program Stars for the First Inning program via the First Inning exclusive content.  This includes all the First Inning Moments, First Inning Conquest, and even the SE Diamonds collections.  However, all Program Stars earned from Daily Missions and just playing the game will always go towards the featured program.  

4/18/2019 8:18AM PDT

From my understanding, you will ALWAYS be able to earn Program Stars for the First Inning program via the First Inning exclusive content.  This includes all the First Inning Moments, First Inning Conquest, and even the SE Diamonds collections.  However, all Program Stars earned from Daily Missions and just playing the game will always go towards the featured program.  

Comment by dynnk
4/18/2019 8:18AM PDT

Thanks dynnk.

Anyone know about Storylines and Topps Now Moments?

Are they exclusive to the 1st Inning Program? 

Only asking because even if I complete all the remaining Moments (1st Inning, Storylines, Topps Now, etc) I think the most I can get is 475 stars. That will get me whatever exp/stubs I get for just playing plus the extra 4K from the Program rewards. 

If Storyline and Topps Now arent exclusive to the 1st Inning Program, I'm going to wait on those and put in some MTO hours.

4/18/2019 9:13AM PDT

I wish I could give you some of my stars lol, I have 1401 so far. That’s 801 going spare.

4/18/2019 9:18AM PDT

I wish I could give you some of my stars lol, I have 1401 so far. That’s 801 going spare.

Comment by ComebackLogic
4/18/2019 9:18AM PDT

Wow! 

Actually, I added wrong. Right now i have 343 stars. If I complete all the missions i have left, that are in the program's itinerary, I'll end up with 78 more. That will give me 421 and without any extra stars for playing, I'll achieve the following: 2000 stubs (350), and the DJ Air Horn sound plus another 2000 stubs (400).

Now, not including any 'bonus for just playing' progress, I don't think it's worth 4K in stubs to finish thise missions, especially since I need almost ALL of the 1st Inn Boss ones. 

I also added that if I complete the Storyline and Topps Now Moments (assuming I avg 2 Star per mission), I'll get 138 more Stars. 

Now, if those aren't exclusive to the 1st Inning Program, is rather use that as a stepping stone towards the 2nd Inning Program, considering if I only do these towards the 1st inning program, it will still only give me the above rewards.

If I do both, I'll end up with 559 which would also give me 2500 in stubs x 2 (450 and 550) and a 5pk bundle (500).

Now, I could just wait till tomorrow and try one of the Topps Now after the 2nd Inning is dropped, to see if I get credit towards it. 

4/18/2019 10:01AM PDT