You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Whats going on everyone?!

Quick question, outside of moments, collections and just playing RS/Events/BR, what ways have you all found to grab some quick XP?

I'm sitting at bronze 92 and I am dying to reach Silver 1 so I can take my first SS postion player.

I've completed a lot of teams and every collect 30 for every team. I haven't gotten into conquest yet outside of the first inning conquest map.

So my question is, have you guys found a good way to accumlate XP and quick? Thank you in advance!

4/18/2019 6:54AM PDT

Moments are rough man. I agree I just can’t rly get into it. I actually miss the player programs as compared to this 

Comment by Therealest_JB
4/18/2019 10:14AM EDT

I think the idea of moments is great, I for sure enjoy missions structured like that but the RNG and randomness in veteran mode makes it tough to justify as well as the lackluster rewards at this point.

Question about the Topps now moments though....what are those vouchers used for? Thanks in advance!

Comment by doobiebross66-72
4/18/2019 10:22AM EDT

That’s it tho, play 10 missions and get 500 stubs..what a waste.

topps now vouchers no one rly Knows much yet. Seems like a number of them can be used to exchange for a pack or something In early May 

Comment by Therealest_JB
4/18/2019 10:25AM EDT

Exactly. The only moments that have a justifiable reward is the Mays moments.....which may be the most frustrating.

And I see, I imagine the vouchers will be used to redeem for packs......or maybe even certain players? Maybe vouchers are the replacement for tickets?

4/18/2019 7:26AM PDT
See original thread.