You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Whats going on everyone?!

Quick question, outside of moments, collections and just playing RS/Events/BR, what ways have you all found to grab some quick XP?

I'm sitting at bronze 92 and I am dying to reach Silver 1 so I can take my first SS postion player.

I've completed a lot of teams and every collect 30 for every team. I haven't gotten into conquest yet outside of the first inning conquest map.

So my question is, have you guys found a good way to accumlate XP and quick? Thank you in advance!

4/18/2019 6:54AM PDT

I haven't gotten into conquest yet outside of the first inning conquest map.

Comment by SaveFarris
4/18/2019 9:57AM EDT

Lol you know what I mean. 

When I refer to conquest I mean the national map that takes hours to complete. This year with Cobb as the reward, I am still very reluctant to devote time to that mode.

At this point, I may just have to sack up and get it done in case the Cobb conquest map is tied to another conquest reward in the future

Comment by doobiebross66-72
4/18/2019 10:02AM EDT

I like conquest, it gets tedious but it’s fun, and you actually get to use your team unlike Moments. So you get Affinity innings along the way, as well as learn the strengths and weaknesses of your players, or like me I try out different relievers n stuff.

but you get free packs, stubs, and XP along the way. I have Cobb and he’s pretty good, whenever I have faced him online he gets a single lol

Comment by Therealest_JB
4/18/2019 10:07AM EDT

Yeah man I heard conquest this year is a little more difficult....like the CPU being more aggresive stealing fans.

But when I'm home from work I'll definitely dive into it so I can get that XP and Cobb.

At this point, I've reached WS, completed the first inning program and none of the moments seems worth the time and effort so.....conquest it is!

4/18/2019 7:11AM PDT
See original thread.