You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
22 311 Active about 1 month ago

Whats going on everyone?!

Quick question, outside of moments, collections and just playing RS/Events/BR, what ways have you all found to grab some quick XP?

I'm sitting at bronze 92 and I am dying to reach Silver 1 so I can take my first SS postion player.

I've completed a lot of teams and every collect 30 for every team. I haven't gotten into conquest yet outside of the first inning conquest map.

So my question is, have you guys found a good way to accumlate XP and quick? Thank you in advance!

4/18/2019 6:54AM PDT

RS Games 

4/18/2019 6:57AM PDT

I haven't gotten into conquest yet outside of the first inning conquest map.

4/18/2019 6:57AM PDT

RS Games 

Comment by Therealest_JB
4/18/2019 9:57AM EDT

Yeah, I figured that this is still the best way at this point to gain XP

But i've already hit WS and playing online games on legend is not too enjoyable lol.

For anyone that has done the Ty Cobb conquest map, I'm thinking that this is a good route for some XP? but I am not the biggest fan of Conquest

4/18/2019 6:58AM PDT

Comment by SaveFarris

Lol you know what I mean. 

When I refer to conquest I mean the national map that takes hours to complete. This year with Cobb as the reward, I am still very reluctant to devote time to that mode.

At this point, I may just have to sack up and get it done in case the Cobb conquest map is tied to another conquest reward in the future

4/18/2019 7:02AM PDT

Honestly moments give you a lot no matter how hard they seem at times. Then do conquest. I’m at 91 and have no where near the amount of cards you say you have in terms of the 30 for each team.

4/18/2019 7:03AM PDT

Honestly moments give you a lot no matter how hard they seem at times. Then do conquest. I’m at 91 and have no where near the amount of cards you say you have in terms of the 30 for each team.

Comment by iang_2424
4/18/2019 10:03AM EDT

Yeah I think I'm going to just get over it and knock out the Ty Cobb conquest map. 

I went the instant gratification route and bought some stubs to complete some teams as well as the collect 30 for every team. My goal is to get Mays by the time July rolls around.

4/18/2019 7:06AM PDT

Comment by SaveFarris

When I refer to conquest I mean the national map that takes hours to complete. This year with Cobb as the reward, I am still very reluctant to devote time to that mode.

At this point, I may just have to sack up and get it done in case the Cobb conquest map is tied to another conquest reward in the future

Comment by doobiebross66-72
4/18/2019 10:02AM EDT

I like conquest, it gets tedious but it’s fun, and you actually get to use your team unlike Moments. So you get Affinity innings along the way, as well as learn the strengths and weaknesses of your players, or like me I try out different relievers n stuff.

but you get free packs, stubs, and XP along the way. I have Cobb and he’s pretty good, whenever I have faced him online he gets a single lol

4/18/2019 7:07AM PDT

Without playing, doing all the different collection options. There are tons of collections you can do and get stubs and XP along the way. If you're really savy you can do it and barely lose stubs and sometimes make stubs in the process.

4/18/2019 7:08AM PDT

Comment by SaveFarris

I like conquest, it gets tedious but it’s fun, and you actually get to use your team unlike Moments. So you get Affinity innings along the way, as well as learn the strengths and weaknesses of your players, or like me I try out different relievers n stuff.

but you get free packs, stubs, and XP along the way. I have Cobb and he’s pretty good, whenever I have faced him online he gets a single lol

Comment by Therealest_JB
4/18/2019 10:07AM EDT

Yeah man I heard conquest this year is a little more difficult....like the CPU being more aggresive stealing fans.

But when I'm home from work I'll definitely dive into it so I can get that XP and Cobb.

At this point, I've reached WS, completed the first inning program and none of the moments seems worth the time and effort so.....conquest it is!

4/18/2019 7:11AM PDT

Without playing, doing all the different collection options. There are tons of collections you can do and get stubs and XP along the way. If you're really savy you can do it and barely lose stubs and sometimes make stubs in the process.

Comment by theu715
4/18/2019 10:08AM EDT

Yeah I've done a lot of the collect cards missions. I've completed the FA collection, the NL Central, and a lot of progress on all other teams.

So at this point, playing the game i.e. conquest and moments are my only options

4/18/2019 7:12AM PDT

Comment by Therealest_JB

Yeah man I heard conquest this year is a little more difficult....like the CPU being more aggresive stealing fans.

But when I'm home from work I'll definitely dive into it so I can get that XP and Cobb.

At this point, I've reached WS, completed the first inning program and none of the moments seems worth the time and effort so.....conquest it is!

4/18/2019 10:11AM EDT

Moments are rough man. I agree I just can’t rly get into it. I actually miss the player programs as compared to this 

4/18/2019 7:14AM PDT

Comment by theu715
4/18/2019 7:08AM PDT

Yeah I've done a lot of the collect cards missions. I've completed the FA collection, the NL Central, and a lot of progress on all other teams.

So at this point, playing the game i.e. conquest and moments are my only options

Make sure you've done (probably have) stadiums, as many of the FB/Legend collections, stadium sounds, HR celebrations, created player, and all the other junk.

4/18/2019 7:18AM PDT

Comment by theu715
4/18/2019 10:08AM EDT

4/18/2019 10:12AM EDT

Make sure you've done (probably have) stadiums, as many of the FB/Legend collections, stadium sounds, HR celebrations, created player, and all the other junk.

Comment by theu715
4/18/2019 10:18AM EDT

Oh wow, I did not even know that there were collections for those items.. thanks man! I havent looked to deep into collections beyond live series and FA.

I'll definitely check that out when I get home. Appreciate that!

4/18/2019 7:20AM PDT

Comment by Therealest_JB

Moments are rough man. I agree I just can’t rly get into it. I actually miss the player programs as compared to this 

Comment by Therealest_JB
4/18/2019 10:14AM EDT

I think the idea of moments is great, I for sure enjoy missions structured like that but the RNG and randomness in veteran mode makes it tough to justify as well as the lackluster rewards at this point.

Question about the Topps now moments though....what are those vouchers used for? Thanks in advance!

4/18/2019 7:22AM PDT

Comment by theu715
4/18/2019 7:18AM PDT

Oh wow, I did not even know that there were collections for those items.. thanks man! I havent looked to deep into collections beyond live series and FA.

4/18/2019 7:20AM PDT

Yep, just make sure you don't accidentally lock in legends you'd want to sell later possibly. I accidentally locked in Henderson, Oswalt, and Prior.

Comment by theu715
4/18/2019 10:18AM EDT

4/18/2019 10:20AM EDT

Yep, just make sure you don't accidentally lock in legends you'd want to sell later possibly. I accidentally locked in Henderson, Oswalt, and Prior.

Comment by theu715
4/18/2019 10:22AM EDT

Yeah I locked in Andruw the same way by accident lol

4/18/2019 7:23AM PDT

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLBTheShow/comments/bdfxrk/updated_teamdivisionleagueseriesequipment_total/

That'll help you out

Comment by cardinalsfanokc

Good looks!

4/18/2019 7:24AM PDT

Comment by Therealest_JB

I think the idea of moments is great, I for sure enjoy missions structured like that but the RNG and randomness in veteran mode makes it tough to justify as well as the lackluster rewards at this point.

Question about the Topps now moments though....what are those vouchers used for? Thanks in advance!

That’s it tho, play 10 missions and get 500 stubs..what a waste.

topps now vouchers no one rly Knows much yet. Seems like a number of them can be used to exchange for a pack or something In early May 

4/18/2019 7:25AM PDT

Comment by Therealest_JB

That’s it tho, play 10 missions and get 500 stubs..what a waste.

topps now vouchers no one rly Knows much yet. Seems like a number of them can be used to exchange for a pack or something In early May 

Comment by Therealest_JB
4/18/2019 10:25AM EDT

Exactly. The only moments that have a justifiable reward is the Mays moments.....which may be the most frustrating.

And I see, I imagine the vouchers will be used to redeem for packs......or maybe even certain players? Maybe vouchers are the replacement for tickets?

4/18/2019 7:26AM PDT

4/18/2019 7:11AM PDT

Comment by Therealest_JB
4/18/2019 7:14AM PDT

They are going to be able to be exchanged for Player of the Month packs is the way that I understood it. They didn't say how many you will need per pack though.

4/18/2019 7:29AM PDT