You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

This is the only way SDS is going to get the message that cheating by their favored players is not acceptable. If anything a partner like Koogs should be held to an even higher standard than “normal” players, as he is effectively representing SDS and has been made a face of the game. Since any other “normal” player would have been banned had they been caught win boosting it seems only appropriate that the same punishment should apply here, plus (obviously) the removal of partner status. I can say quite firmly, that I will not be buying any more stubs until I find out if SDS responded in an appropriate manner to this admitted cheating. 

4/18/2019 3:54AM PDT

This is the only way SDS is going to get the message that cheating by their favored players is not acceptable. If anything a partner like Koogs should be held to an even higher standard than “normal” players, as he is effectively representing SDS and has been made a face of the game. Since any other “normal” player would have been banned had they been caught win boosting it seems only appropriate that the same punishment should apply here, plus (obviously) the removal of partner status. I can say quite firmly, that I will not be buying any more stubs until I find out if SDS responded in an appropriate manner to this admitted cheating. 

Comment by GradektheBard
4/18/2019 3:54AM PDT

Can someone explain to me what happened? 

Comment by SatrdaysR4DaBoys
4/18/2019 5:12AM PDT

Two streamers matched up in a RS game and Koogs who is a Sony Partner quit and gave Mighty Goat a win which gave him some points towards RS. Overall It only bump him a small amount and not into WS 

What they did was win boosting which I am not debating but overall its a non-issue but there is members of this community that are upset over this and feel actions need to be taken against both of them especially Koogs since he is a partner.

To me it was an error in judgment on both their parts and Koogs has since address this, overall maybe some action is needed but to out right ban the guy or take away his status maybe going to far. You may also see people noting that SDS bans people who buy stubs from a 3rd party which i agree needs to be reviewed but remember with any of these stories there are 2 sides to every story so take everything with a pinch of salt

Comment by CDNMoneyMaker93
4/18/2019 5:26AM PDT

The problem is — they ban other people for this.  They have to be banned. 

4/18/2019 6:16AM PDT
See original thread.