You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

C- Created Player 89

1B- Justin Turner 86, kind of waiting for Bellinger to go diamond

2B- Jose Ramirez 88

3B- Chipper Jones 86

SS- Fransisco Lindor 88 (I think)

LF- Kenny Lofton

CF- Ichiro 93

RF- Tony Gwynn 99

Rotation: Cy Young 96, Orel Hershiser 92, Juan Marichaul 92, Don Sutton 90, Corey Kluber 88

Bullpen: Brett Cecil 84, Felipe Vasquez 81, Sean Doolittle 84, Kirby Yates 81, Lee Smith 84, Delan Betances 83, Kenley Jansen 88

I could obviously make an upgrade in the bullpen with a Josh Hader or Andrew Miller, but looking to see what you guys might think. 

Thoughts?

4/17/2019 7:44PM PDT

I don’t see the appeal of that Chipper card.  About half the teams I play have him and I don’t have issues pitching to him.  I have a feeling one of the new Bosses will be a 3B (Jimmie Foxx maybe).  There aren’t a ton of end game 3B’s right now besides Matthews and maybe Bautista if you put him there.

4/17/2019 7:46PM PDT

I don’t see the appeal of that Chipper card.  About half the teams I play have him and I don’t have issues pitching to him.  I have a feeling one of the new Bosses will be a 3B (Jimmie Foxx maybe).  There aren’t a ton of end game 3B’s right now besides Matthews and maybe Bautista if you put him there.

Comment by dynnk
4/17/2019 7:46PM PDT

I like him because he is a switch hitting 3rd baseman. I mean if I take him out I have options at 2B, and 1B too.

4/17/2019 8:00PM PDT

Doo little is a trash card not only do I have an 8 ERA with that card but I also crush it when I face it.  The Don Sutton starting pitcher card is also eh.  I destroy that card too the 3 times I faced it.  

4/17/2019 8:17PM PDT

Doo little is a trash card not only do I have an 8 ERA with that card but I also crush it when I face it.  The Don Sutton starting pitcher card is also eh.  I destroy that card too the 3 times I faced it.  

Comment by xST3ROiiDzZ
4/17/2019 8:17PM PDT

See I kind of like Doolittle if you know how to spot up, he can be dominant. 

4/17/2019 9:17PM PDT