You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Server maintenance scheduled for 3 AM PT on 9/24/19. Please complete all games prior to that time. Thank you.

Participate in MLB The Show research studies! Sign up here: https://playstation-research.com

Alright I need one more program star to have a chance to pick one of the bosses. Should I sell the one I pick or keep him on my sqaud? Did you you all in the community do who have gotten this far in the 1st inning? 

4/17/2019 6:36PM PDT

I took Cy Young and kept him, but I liked to get all the Red Sox cards, anyway

4/17/2019 6:38PM PDT

I would keep for now in hopes their prices go up a bit as they will be harder to obtain when Inning 2 releases.  They’re likely not going to get much lower.  

4/17/2019 6:39PM PDT

I just 300 program stars and I got Rich Gossage, didn't sell him I just put him in my bullpen I guess I'll jump into a ranked seasons game and use him.

4/17/2019 6:59PM PDT

Alright I need one more program star to have a chance to pick one of the bosses. Should I sell the one I pick or keep him on my sqaud? Did you you all in the community do who have gotten this far in the 1st inning? 

Comment by Swissy14
4/17/2019 6:36PM PDT

5 away and I was going to sell to incur some stubs towards LS collections. 

However, I have decided to keep my pick, and plan to keep (instead of selling) my SE Diamond at Lvl 50. (Pulling those Diamond Cleats, and selling them for 30K, from an After Game Reward helped make my decision)

At least until I get the SS carsa that will eventually force them out of my lineup.

4/17/2019 7:30PM PDT

Who did you pick? 

4/17/2019 7:49PM PDT