You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

The fact that the SS cards are just given away at this point is ruining RS. At least with the immortals people had to to work hard and grind for them and thats why I only had chipper last year but its so easy to get the SS cards. Everyone i face has 99 Kershaw and im fine with that card in the game but you should have to grind for it or it should be a flawless reward or something. The best cards need to be hard to get not something you can get a few weeks into the game.

4/17/2019 6:09PM PDT

playing any game mode for 2 or 3 weeks and getting a 99 overall is not grinding

Comment by NuTS4hockey22
4/18/2019 8:26AM PDT

Only the hardcore have hit 75 bronze. My guess is your average player has not. I know that I am not there yet. When you get there you can get an end game pitcher that may or may not be chosen when you actually play. I have live series kershaw and I have not had him be selected in a week or more. I added the Bob Gibson card from the Cardinals Affinity and then played like 6 games in the newest conquest map and he was not selected either. 

I don't see it as a big deal.

Comment by Dolenz
4/18/2019 8:33AM PDT

The hardcare have hit well beyond 75 bronze. The hardcore are well on their way to diamond. I'm at 75 bronze and I don't even play the game every day.

Comment by ag1982
4/18/2019 8:35AM PDT

We may have different definititions of hardcore. I am well aware that there are many who have blown well past level 75. I have played for over 60 hours since release which is about 20 hours a week and I am somewhere in the mid 60s level wise. I feel like my 20 hours a week may even be more than your average player. 

What SDS can't do is adjust rewards based on those who play 40 hours or more a week, or those who spend lots of money money to finish collections. Doing so will only alienate everyone who does not have that amount of time or money.

4/18/2019 8:48AM PDT
See original thread.