You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Figure it out.  Swing the bat and don’t be too picky if you’re  not getting results.  It’s a video game.  Find a way to be successful if you’re  so inclined to be.  

Obsessing on a forum will not make you better at the game. You and your opponent are playing the same game.

“The Game Doesn’t Care”

- Words is wisdom from my college coach.

4/17/2019 5:35PM PDT

I think all the bad hitters out there are standing up and saying, "git gud" to the complainers 🤣

4/17/2019 5:47PM PDT

Yet if i start bunt cheesing to win games your gonna hate on me lol 

4/17/2019 5:53PM PDT

Tbh I’m not angry I just enjoy this game and want it to be great.  I’m not “mad because I lose” I don’t like winning cheap either.  It’s about crisp gameplay and having the game make sense.  

4/17/2019 5:57PM PDT

Yet if i start bunt cheesing to win games your gonna hate on me lol 

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/17/2019 5:53PM PDT

I could care less...and how would that help you win?

4/17/2019 6:11PM PDT

I think all the bad hitters out there are standing up and saying, "git gud" to the complainers 🤣

Comment by Precisionist99
4/17/2019 5:47PM PDT

I was going to say, what is this guy talking about? Lol right now the game favors bad hitters and it's honestly just a huge annoyance. Like trust me, I know it's just a game but at the same time I didn't spend $70 for a game in which I get to DIvision series for the first time in my life, then all of a sudden the literal next day I'm losing 3-2 & 2-1 games on 10+ hits lol

4/17/2019 6:23PM PDT

I was going to say, what is this guy talking about? Lol right now the game favors bad hitters and it's honestly just a huge annoyance. Like trust me, I know it's just a game but at the same time I didn't spend $70 for a game in which I get to DIvision series for the first time in my life, then all of a sudden the literal next day I'm losing 3-2 & 2-1 games on 10+ hits lol

Comment by fiestyflamingo1
4/17/2019 6:23PM PDT

The point is maybe you are the bad hitter.  Don’t square up, have poor timing, etc...

4/17/2019 6:31PM PDT

The point is maybe you are the bad hitter.  Don’t square up, have poor timing, etc...

Comment by soreal35
4/17/2019 6:31PM PDT

The point is, I’m not a bad hitter, that’s what I’m saying I’m literally getting 10+ hits a game but can’t score bcuz they’re all singles, the ball is going nowhere. I had like 2 homers with Frank Thomas thru 75 ab’s with him and I can’t tell you how many fly outs on the warning track. Every game I play now it’s the first one to 2 runs wins whereas before Monday I was playing in high scoring games and low scoring games, the game was realistic. Now it’s so unrealistically favoring the pitchers I just played a game where both starting pitchers were under 65 pitches thru 8 innings. 

4/17/2019 8:29PM PDT

I could care less...and how would that help you win?

Comment by soreal35
4/17/2019 6:11PM PDT

COULDN'T

4/17/2019 8:51PM PDT

The point is, I’m not a bad hitter, that’s what I’m saying I’m literally getting 10+ hits a game but can’t score bcuz they’re all singles, the ball is going nowhere. I had like 2 homers with Frank Thomas thru 75 ab’s with him and I can’t tell you how many fly outs on the warning track. Every game I play now it’s the first one to 2 runs wins whereas before Monday I was playing in high scoring games and low scoring games, the game was realistic. Now it’s so unrealistically favoring the pitchers I just played a game where both starting pitchers were under 65 pitches thru 8 innings. 

Comment by fiestyflamingo1
4/17/2019 8:29PM PDT

Swing with power

4/17/2019 8:59PM PDT

Swing with power

Comment by soreal35
4/17/2019 8:59PM PDT

We found the bad hitter that's not complaining about the sliders, all he has to do is use power swing, easy for this guy lol

4/17/2019 9:15PM PDT