You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I have some suggestions/wishlist items for offline DD, mostly conquest.

1. Give me a reason to play home games. I have finished every conquest map and have not yet even seen my home uniforms. 
  2. In conquest Stadiums should be tied to their hex so that, by the end of the mode, I will have played in all 30 stadiums instead of playing 6 times in Yankee stadium because they took over all the east coast strongholds. there is nothing that says that I can't play the Yankees in Fenway.
  3. Refresh the Conquest map every time you do a new ranked season. Give a new diamond reward. Reset the map with the random stub, xp and pack rewards. A 10 pack bundle on it's own is not bringing me back. 
  4. Make Conquest events, where, similar to actual events, we are limited in our roster make up. It gives us a reason to use the extra roster slots and maybe entice players to acquire a more diverse card collection.  

I am sure I am forgetting a couple that I have thought of over the years. 

I finished the 1st inning program (well, the first 300 points) almost entirely by playing the conquest maps. With no enticing reason to replay an existing map, I wonder if I will be able to finsih the 2nd inning program? I can either replay conquest for little to no reward or grind CPU games simply for the sake of grinding (which I will grow quickly tired of). I don't mind grinding if it organically happens as I am trying to acheive some other goal but I refuse to play game after game just for the grind itself. 

4/17/2019 12:38PM PDT

I love all of these ideas. Since the grinding has all but been removed, we need something. I am hoping that they give us something in a future content update. I don’t play online anymore, last year ruined that for me. 

4/17/2019 12:44PM PDT

2 is an idea that has long been proposed.

3 they're sort of doing now with new maps seemingly every week.

4 I've never heard before but sounds intriguing.

4/17/2019 12:47PM PDT

2 is an idea that has long been proposed.

3 they're sort of doing now with new maps seemingly every week.

4 I've never heard before but sounds intriguing.

Comment by SaveFarris
4/17/2019 12:47PM PDT

I have been preaching for #2 for years now. You think they would like the idea as it gives everyone a chance to experience all of the stadiums that they have worked so hard on. 

On #3. I like the new maps and will probably do every new map they release but so far only Ty Cobb has made my starting lineup. Jackie Robinson is now on my bench. None of the other rewards have made the squad even for a day. If it requires me to do the whole US map again to get another card roughly equal to the Ty Cobb card then I am fine with that. 

4/17/2019 1:09PM PDT

I like these ideas. I do applaud them for introducing new maps all the time.

4/17/2019 1:15PM PDT

I would like stats to be kept vs offline teams. Instead of seeing 000 batting average of a player that I have faced numerous times it would be nice to know how he is doing against me.  Samething with pitchers: era, strike outs and so on.

4/17/2019 1:33PM PDT

I like #4. I want a reason to take advantage of these multiple squads. 

All great suggestions though. 

4/17/2019 4:26PM PDT

Agree with all you've said, conquest is incredibly stale and lacks any reason to replay it. New map are nice and all, but they take about an hour and have zero replay value.

They have to add some reason to play 9 inning games against the computer, it's absolutely insane that they don't. Whether that be offline seasons, some missions that say "beat the X on veteran or higher", some kind of stats based thing that requires quality starts or the like, just something. It's almost embrassing that an actual game of baseball is hidden under "extended play" like it's a red headed step child.

Honestly, bring back stat missions. They don't have to be for the greatest cards in the game, maybe they could even only count towards program stars, but just give some meaning to what happens in the games I play. Innings grinding couldn't be more pointless. They championed "more choice", but they did it by taking out all the offline content. 

4/17/2019 4:45PM PDT

I really like the idea of.co quest getting a new card each month like ranked season. Cool idea bravo 

4/17/2019 4:48PM PDT

I second all the suggestions. I also like the tracking of the stats the computer has against us across all games. 

4/17/2019 4:53PM PDT

Would love to see a season like mode implemented in offline DD. Where u take your DD team and play against other fantasy CPU teams. 

I like doing something similar with fanchise mode and turning on draft with legendary players.

If that is to much a 16 team CUP tourney works.

Btw, love the above suggestions.

Make offline fun again!

4/17/2019 4:59PM PDT

I like the new maps... adds a little variety to the game.  The steal fans requirements for the missions though are BS.   They should drop those entirely.  They add nothing

4/17/2019 5:13PM PDT

Good stuff, I am on board.

4/17/2019 5:15PM PDT

How about every inning introduce a new "mega" map?

1st inning was the USA, perhaps Inning 2 is Europe and add a new continent every inning

4/17/2019 5:31PM PDT

I’m not sure if we’ll see an updated Conquest map, I do think they’ll be rolling out new maps on the regular tho. And hopefully they give us a destiny or extreme later on

4/17/2019 5:35PM PDT

Would love to see a season like mode implemented in offline DD. Where u take your DD team and play against other fantasy CPU teams. 

I like doing something similar with fanchise mode and turning on draft with legendary players.

If that is to much a 16 team CUP tourney works.

Btw, love the above suggestions.

Make offline fun again!

Comment by Cachuma
4/17/2019 4:59PM PDT

Love the tournament idea vrs CPU.  Make it like a playoffs format, with scaled rewards depending on difficulty played.

MTO is a fun mode, just wish there was something similar for your DD collection as well.

4/17/2019 5:45PM PDT

why can't we use our DD teams in franchise.  Replace a franchise with our DD franchise.  I would love that.

4/17/2019 7:41PM PDT

I support all the ideas in here as well. Offline is getting boring quick. Never thought id miss the stat grinds, but yeah.....

4/17/2019 8:52PM PDT