You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

More good timing/good pci placement for hits

less late/weak timing for hits.  If those two things changed places it would be a huge improvement in gameplay.  

I did the questionnaire but it didn’t ask the right questions.  

I don’t think late hits need to be eliminated I also don’t think perfect pci and timing should alway be a hit.   Just needs to be a different ratio.  

4/17/2019 12:01PM PDT

I agree 100%. Currently the game prefers random outcomes to good in-game skill. 

4/17/2019 12:07PM PDT

What they need to improve is how often pitchers get hits. ItIneeds toned down. Its crazy how every damn game a pitcher will get a RBI or 2. It's one big mockery. MF's with 5 contact coming thru in the clutch every game. It's a troll. 

4/17/2019 12:09PM PDT

I either want the little swing display to do 1 of 2 things. 1.  Match what the text box says.  If I'm early.  Don't show my bat connecting with the ball perpendicular with the plate.  That's not early.  OR vice versa, if that bat display is correct and i'm making contact where it says I am.  Don't tell me i'm early or late.  Option 2.  Go away. Get rid of it because it provides incorrect information and doesn't need to be there

4/17/2019 12:12PM PDT

100% agree with the OP.  

4/17/2019 12:14PM PDT

100% agree with the OP.  

Comment by MiJuJuKaLa
4/17/2019 12:14PM PDT

Why don't you pull some strings around here and get this game fixed. They listen to top players. Or YouTube guys. 

4/17/2019 12:16PM PDT

I either want the little swing display to do 1 of 2 things. 1.  Match what the text box says.  If I'm early.  Don't show my bat connecting with the ball perpendicular with the plate.  That's not early.  OR vice versa, if that bat display is correct and i'm making contact where it says I am.  Don't tell me i'm early or late.  Option 2.  Go away. Get rid of it because it provides incorrect information and doesn't need to be there

Comment by GixxerRyder750
4/17/2019 12:12PM PDT

That would be early if its an outside pitch. Timing depends on pitch location too.

4/17/2019 12:26PM PDT

less late/weak timing for hits.  If those two things changed places it would be a huge improvement in gameplay.  

I don’t think late hits need to be eliminated I also don’t think perfect pci and timing should alway be a hit.   Just needs to be a different ratio.  

Comment by xST3ROiiDzZ

This ^

4/17/2019 12:38PM PDT

hopefully SDS really takes this serious I really think the majority of the community agrees please voice your opinion if you do not agree with this and if so why?  I can’t imagine anyone would not want this tweaked.  

4/17/2019 12:42PM PDT

Comment by xST3ROiiDzZ

You seem to be having trouble understanding what early, good and late actually means. If your good, the balls trajectory will be up the middle. Early means you pull the ball. Late means you go away. It has nothing to do with rather or not it results in a base hit. 

4/17/2019 1:21PM PDT

You seem to be having trouble understanding what early, good and late actually means. If your good, the balls trajectory will be up the middle. Early means you pull the ball. Late means you go away. It has nothing to do with rather or not it results in a base hit. 

Comment by sean_87_

This. If you eliminate late hits, you take away the opposite field. Hardly the pinnacle of realism. Look at last year when sliders a foot outside were being pulled for moonshots, hitting is undeniably better this year in that respect. The ball attempts to behave logically way more often than last year.

4/17/2019 1:29PM PDT

That and the fielding bugs are my only real issues with the game. There’s other stuff but those 2 are make or break problems 

4/17/2019 1:32PM PDT

I think we need a better understanding of who wins... Pitches on Good TIming vs Hits with Good/Good.. 

4/17/2019 1:33PM PDT

Very late hits should never be in fair territory

Pitch type and location factor into this as well.  Being late on a fastball inside is different than being late on one outside.  

4/17/2019 1:37PM PDT

Pitch type and location factor into this as well.  Being late on a fastball inside is different than being late on one outside.  

Comment by Chuck_Dizzle29
4/17/2019 1:37PM PDT

I agree pitching should matter 100% what we are seeing right now needs a fix.  The game has a ton of potential. I don’t think it’s anything game breaking I think it might be maybe a slider adjustment even.  

4/17/2019 3:44PM PDT

I think we need a better understanding of who wins... Pitches on Good TIming vs Hits with Good/Good.. 

Comment by louieepthree

Pitches on the edges should strongly favor the Pitcher. Thats what you do. Get swings at Pitcher's Pitches

4/17/2019 3:53PM PDT

Why don't you pull some strings around here and get this game fixed. They listen to top players. Or YouTube guys. 

Comment by Pjstarlarry
4/17/2019 12:16PM PDT

FIX THE DAMN GAME, STREAMER 

4/17/2019 4:08PM PDT

Comment by xST3ROiiDzZ

I said this on my post, this past weekend and I was crucified by SDS apologist. I'm just glad I'm not the only one.

4/17/2019 4:16PM PDT

Comment by sean_87_

This is absolutely not even close to accurate. It all depends on where the ball is pitched and the timing of the swing. If your late on an outside pitch it will go foul cause your not on time.

"Good timing" needs to be changed to "on time". 

It's been very misleading for years in this game and is not even close to actual baseball terms.

4/17/2019 4:36PM PDT

This is absolutely not even close to accurate. It all depends on where the ball is pitched and the timing of the swing. If your late on an outside pitch it will go foul cause your not on time.

"Good timing" needs to be changed to "on time". 

It's been very misleading for years in this game and is not even close to actual baseball terms.

Comment by I_BringTheRain88
4/17/2019 4:36PM PDT

I don’t listen to that dudes opinion on the game he thinks that zone hitting should be eliminated and all gameplay should be totally based on attributes and not user input...he said that verbatim.  Anyone who thinks that is just really bad at the game and is trying to eliminate the skill gap so they can feel like they win too.  

4/17/2019 6:03PM PDT