You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

And my rating is 940+

😂

Seeing more hittable pitches now! Got tired of people offering me friendly quits at the beginning of games or pitching to me really carefully. 

4/17/2019 8:47AM PDT

Hey McFly....this is one of the oldest cheesed*ck moves in the book. 

Do you really think your opponent is really going to believe you're a Pennant Race player when he see's your record? You're only fooling yourself. 

4/17/2019 10:06AM PDT

And my rating is 940+

😂

Seeing more hittable pitches now! Got tired of people offering me friendly quits at the beginning of games or pitching to me really carefully. 

Comment by jeandeleon15
4/17/2019 8:47AM PDT

Not to pee in your cheerios, but at your rating the people you are most likely getting set up with aren't falling for that banner.  Maybe at the 600/700 rating but the 850 to 1050.....Think you might just be playing better players with a little bit more confidence in their ability.  

4/17/2019 10:07AM PDT

Is not about falling for it or not... Sometimes people are like me and press X fast to start the game. I rarely even see the person's record. Is about visual presentation after the game starts. Seeing a "world series banner" seems to make people play a different way. 

4/17/2019 10:25AM PDT

Is not about falling for it or not... Sometimes people are like me and press X fast to start the game. I rarely even see the person's record. Is about visual presentation after the game starts. Seeing a "world series banner" seems to make people play a different way. 

Comment by jeandeleon15
4/17/2019 10:25AM PDT

Do you think that when you press X to start the game and skip seeing the opponent's record, that it skips it for them too? I feel like in past games it would sometimes skip it without me pressing it.

4/17/2019 10:45AM PDT