You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I hope people are honest when taking that survey and didn’t over exaggerate things like they do on this forum constantly. If they over correct hitting and ruin this game by turning it back into the slugfest 18’ was it’s going to be on all you guys who cry on here constantly. 

I’m happy SDS is listening to us and some things definitely need to be tweaked to improve gameplay but hitting at its current state is still the best it has been in years. PCI placement on squared up good timing balls needs to be rewarded more often but other than that hitting is in a good state.

4/17/2019 7:16AM PDT

I hope people are honest when taking that survey and didn’t over exaggerate things like they do on this forum constantly. If they over correct hitting and ruin this game by turning it back into the slugfest 18’ was it’s going to be on all you guys who cry on here constantly. 

I’m happy SDS is listening to us and some things definitely need to be tweaked to improve gameplay but hitting at its current state is still the best it has been in years. PCI placement on squared up good timing balls needs to be rewarded more often but other than that hitting is in a good state.

Comment by Namtrah22
4/17/2019 7:16AM PDT

I agree. The game is so much better than 18, there is no comparison! Please please please SDS, do not change this current version too much, it is really really good!

4/17/2019 8:36AM PDT
See original thread.