You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Again I’m playing on all star in the 600s right now so I’m assuming a lot of you guys are much higher than me but I know for a fact hitting sliders jumped up. Im above average at best this whole week lining out to fielders with 3-5 hit games now I’m actually hitting regular homers and doubles out of nowhere. Check my game history , just finished a 2-1 game due to great pitching on both sides but look at the games right before that played today after work. Had a few late swing homers go for me and against me, and a bunch of doubles/homers on good/squared up. 

Comment by GTRandyNYC
4/16/2019 6:10PM PDT

So you're basing this on one day? I've played this game every day since launch and nothing has changed.

4/16/2019 6:12PM PDT

So you're basing this on one day? I've played this game every day since launch and nothing has changed.

Comment by mitchhammond24

I’ve played everyday since launch as well. Alright man if you don’t wanna believe me doesn’t change what I think today has definitely been different compared to this past 5-6 days. Yes I get what you’re saying one day is nothing to compare but as I said I did not go from praying for a blooper to all of a sudden crushing doubles and homers. Any good player would murder me online. 

4/16/2019 6:16PM PDT

So many people have claimed and believe that SDS dropped a patch that nerfed hitting shortly after launch that was NOT disclosed in the patch notes because, well, that's just how nefarious SDS is.

Now, many people are claiming that a patch was dropped or sliders adjusted to fix hitting to some extent but won't believe it unless they see it disclosed in a patch note.

4/16/2019 6:43PM PDT

Not on hall of fame. If they did I would have just hit like 9 home runs in my last game. I had 5 perfect squared up balls give me “okay” feedback that we’re middle of the plate that turned into fly balls. I did hit 4 home runs though so can’t complain too much. 

4/16/2019 6:47PM PDT

Comment by mitchhammond24

***! They totally did something to hitting since launch.

4/16/2019 7:05PM PDT

I didn’t believe in any of this “secret sliders” stuff personally, I thought it was just averages balancing out or players hitting higher difficulty levels. Just jumped on and it is like a different game again. I remember at launch thinking wow, they really nailed hitting this year. The ball flies off the bat. Maybe there is something to it after all, who knows?

4/16/2019 7:09PM PDT

You're in WS and literally playing a different game than 99% of the base. 

Comment by Pjstarlarry
4/16/2019 3:47PM PDT

What does that even mean? Lol 

4/16/2019 8:28PM PDT

I don’t see any change on HOF. I was getting no hit until the 7th. My opponent only had 1 run. I eventually won 2-1 but it was the same crap HOF has been since the last patch 

4/16/2019 8:37PM PDT

I actually disagree, today felt like 2018 all over again. It was insane how many balls i hit over 110 mph into outs today. I hit one 115 mph into an out. Sure it happens, but shouldn't happen at that consistency. 

4/16/2019 9:44PM PDT

no change offline.

4/16/2019 9:59PM PDT

Different regions get different changes.

That’s how they mix it up in having random people think things have changed with others saying nothing has changed.

^^^ that right there is the key to spicing up the intimate side of the show...

4/16/2019 10:06PM PDT