You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

14 hits in one game I just played, probably more than I had last 2 days combined. Balls flying out the park. The question is where is the happy medium, or is a happy medium even possible? Try online today guys, enjoy the hits and homers. It’s also very hard to pitch to corners right now as the sliders definitely tuned that as well. 

FYI: This is not a complaint, hitting was too hard this past week. 

4/16/2019 3:23PM PDT

Right now the game plays close to perfect.. online play is very enjoyable and rewarding 

4/16/2019 3:40PM PDT

What level of difficulty?

4/16/2019 3:41PM PDT

Does this also go for moments?

4/16/2019 3:43PM PDT

Yeah for offline too. I played a couple CPU games this morning and loved the variety of hits I was seeing. Instead of 0-0 through 8 innings I took an early lead and held onto it. My diamond players weren't making 5 errors a game. Finally felt like the game was in the first week.

4/16/2019 3:44PM PDT

Right now the game plays close to perfect.. online play is very enjoyable and rewarding 

Comment by Fatheaad
4/16/2019 3:40PM PDT

You're in WS and literally playing a different game than 99% of the base. 

4/16/2019 3:47PM PDT

Maybe you guys are onto something. Finally homered w judge in that moment.  Took me only 50 times  

Will try try some more moments later. 

4/16/2019 3:48PM PDT

Maybe you guys are onto something. Finally homered w judge in that moment.  Took me only 50 times  

Will try try some more moments later. 

Comment by SurfinSantaCruz
4/16/2019 3:48PM PDT

F**k that moment. So many balls out of the zone. Finally did it on a slider. 

4/16/2019 3:51PM PDT

Does this also go for moments?

Comment by SurfinSantaCruz
4/16/2019 3:43PM PDT

Don’t know about moments. Been playing online today and hitting is actually rewarding now. Much hard to pitch to the corners is the only complaint I have even with good placement/timing 

4/16/2019 4:00PM PDT

In RS? What difficulty? 

4/16/2019 4:56PM PDT

In RS? What difficulty? 

Comment by casedogg310
4/16/2019 4:56PM PDT

I’m on all star and it’s almost a crap shoot pitching (600s) in ranked. You square something up it’s flying, many late hits and homers. I’ve heard the game is great playing on hall of fame+ difficulty online now 

4/16/2019 5:06PM PDT

I’m on all star and it’s almost a crap shoot pitching (600s) in ranked. You square something up it’s flying, many late hits and homers. I’ve heard the game is great playing on hall of fame+ difficulty online now 

Comment by GTRandyNYC
4/16/2019 5:06PM PDT

Sweet. I’m in the 700s and I have been hating RS. Way too difficult. 

4/16/2019 5:07PM PDT

I’m skeptical about posts like this. I wish it were true because the game felt great at launch. But I wouldn’t put it past SDS to do some tweaking and see how players react on the forums and social media.

4/16/2019 5:19PM PDT

Nah, HOF is still the same. 6 hits between us in 9 innings. Another 2-0 game

4/16/2019 5:40PM PDT

The RS Game i played was fun. I won 8-2 No Homers but lots of hits and gappers.

4/16/2019 5:57PM PDT

How about sample size? Seems like you guys play one game and want to make a declaration off of it.

4/16/2019 5:58PM PDT

I’m skeptical about posts like this. I wish it were true because the game felt great at launch. But I wouldn’t put it past SDS to do some tweaking and see how players react on the forums and social media.

Comment by slipkid69
4/16/2019 5:19PM PDT

Bro I couldn’t buy a hit this past week all my games were 1-0 2-1 3-2 tops today in 3 games I have 37 hits and 5-7 homers I’m in all star if that matters (600s in RS). 

4/16/2019 5:59PM PDT

How about sample size? Seems like you guys play one game and want to make a declaration off of it.

Comment by KThug09
4/16/2019 5:58PM PDT

If you’re in the 400s-600s to play on all star play a game and square up some balls you’ll see. I didn’t turn from a crap hitter thinking about quitting yesterday to suddenly launching doubles and homers left and right they definitely tuned the sliders. 

4/16/2019 6:02PM PDT

Bro I couldn’t buy a hit this past week all my games were 1-0 2-1 3-2 tops today in 3 games I have 37 hits and 5-7 homers I’m in all star if that matters (600s in RS). 

Comment by GTRandyNYC
4/16/2019 5:59PM PDT

Well I have off tomorrow so I will get in about 6 hours of RS/BR. I will see how it feels.

4/16/2019 6:03PM PDT

Until I see some tuner notes or a patch I will assume this is false

4/16/2019 6:05PM PDT

It's still the same bs lining out and hitting track shots all game vs Kershaw. 

4/16/2019 6:06PM PDT

HoF still bad as ever 

I completely disagree about offline hitting. It’s been nothing but lineouts and warning track robs today.  I was playing on CPU rookie with Signature Mays, Hornsby, Gwynn (etc) and hitting was very frustrating. Launch of game was great. Then I felt like it was possible for the ball to actually go over cpu defenders. Just doesn’t feel like that now. Fielders on rookie are back to diving and making plays too frequently again too. I feel like personal sliders don’t matter and I also have the theory that equipment doesn’t work on diamond created players. I have all diamond equipment on my completed SS. I chose Contact hitter in the end to keep the speed and contact. With equipment, I’m over 100 on contact and power is the 80’s I believe. I’m batting over 400 with him, but he hasn’t even come close to hitting a homer in his first 100 at bats. As a silver player, he hit with way more power. With equipment his fielding stats are all in the 90s and he only shows as a gold defender while playing a game. Before some of the patches, my earlier versions showed diamond and he hit homers. I’ve even hit homers with several pitchers (Ryan, etc) since I’ve had my SS finished. Stats and equipment are obviously glitched. Pretty sure when they disabled sliders for Moments, they also disabled personal sliders for CPU play. I’ve played enough since launch to know that the game has been nerfed. XP gains during CPU play was also nerfed around 10%. Absolutely no doubt about it. I looked at it between innings in upper left every game since launch. It’s been different for a couple weeks, especially noticeable when I’ve just pitched a flawless inning. I used to get 200-203 per inning for those pitched innings. Now the most I’ve gotten is 186 for the same kind of inning. By the way, the best card in the game is Bautista. I’ve had the entire collection completed since the first week and Bautista easily outhits Mays and the others. He’s a glitch. I’ve just been playing against CPU only and he has over 40 homers and 125+ RBI. His defense at 1B is unreal too. Frequently dives without my input and makes very hard plays that my other players don’t make. 

4/16/2019 6:09PM PDT

It's still the same bs lining out and hitting track shots all game vs Kershaw. 

Comment by mitchhammond24

Again I’m playing on all star in the 600s right now so I’m assuming a lot of you guys are much higher than me but I know for a fact hitting sliders jumped up. Im above average at best this whole week lining out to fielders with 3-5 hit games now I’m actually hitting regular homers and doubles out of nowhere. Check my game history , just finished a 2-1 game due to great pitching on both sides but look at the games right before that played today after work. Had a few late swing homers go for me and against me, and a bunch of doubles/homers on good/squared up. 

4/16/2019 6:10PM PDT

The game hasn’t changed today..

You were just picked to have a lucky game!

Good for you lotto winna winna chicken dinna!

4/16/2019 6:11PM PDT