You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

10 games a day ain’t ***. Maybe if you spent less time complaining on TSN you could get your grind on.

4/17/2019 3:23AM PDT

pajamastarlarry - so how was this player rewarded by sds if he went on to lose?  And how can you claim that DDA took over in the first inning?  You suck, he had a good inning. 

4/17/2019 5:11AM PDT

Nothing worst than playing someone who literally swings at everything and even though you keep throwing the ball in the dirt somehow they still get a piece of everything. Then eventually you either hang a pitch or they get a very late / very early hit. I feel your pain OP. But it’s the show, it’s always been this way, they love to try and “even out” the odds by making things unrealistic. But like most people on here already said. Take your lickin and move on knowing that it’s just one game. Could be worst you could be the 12 year old who rage quits. 

4/17/2019 8:01AM PDT

Bro, you are exactly the guy this game helps out. You've played 126 RS games this month and are only 10 games over .500.....yet they allow in WS just because you've played all those games.

Looks like since you can't steal 10 times a game this year you've fallen far.

Comment by Pjstarlarry
4/17/2019 12:01AM PDT

I haven't looked but if you are only 10 games over .500 with 126 games played you should not be sniffing the WS.  Another Timmy here.  Good job on 10th place son, here is your ribbon. Not even sure why this game has ranks.

4/17/2019 8:11AM PDT

I haven't looked but if you are only 10 games over .500 with 126 games played you should not be sniffing the WS.  Another Timmy here.  Good job on 10th place son, here is your ribbon. Not even sure why this game has ranks.

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E

Says the guy who constantly complains about his pack luck, opponents crappy internet, games scripted against him blah blah blah the list goes on.

If there was ever an award for pansy crybaby looking for a handout complainer on this thread you'd be at the top of the list.  

4/17/2019 8:20AM PDT

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E

Why do you guys keep moving past the “ if he’s getting special treatment why is his record 14-309739” ...Nooooo let’s deflect to something that helps my argument....

BeCuz YaH Bro TimMy aNd RibBoNs AnD OrAnGe SliCes. AnD DoNt FoRgeT The PiNg

4/17/2019 8:26AM PDT

Says the guy who constantly complains about his pack luck, opponents crappy internet, games scripted against him blah blah blah the list goes on.

If there was ever an award for pansy crybaby looking for a handout complainer on this thread you'd be at the top of the list.  

Comment by Chuck_Dizzle29

Uh, besides a couple of games internet connections seem fine.  Haven't posted a thing on it this year.  Pack luck?  I've joked about it a few times but haven't complained.  That is just how you take it.  You think a game is going to give me better players when I am 22-3 online?  This game wants every one to be even not 22-3 or 3-22.  Just common sense to me.  Do you know who pulls the most diamonds out of preorder packs?  I'll entertain you here.

Streamers -  This is so they can put their pulls on youtube and tell every one that packs are "lit".  Good business move.  I know packs aren't lit but a lot of people see streamers and buy packs.

New players - Gets them hooked.  They think it is easy to pull diamonds.  Thousands of stubbs later they realize not so much.

Bad players - SDS tries to help people compete.  There is only so much SDS can do though.  Bad players will always be bad.  They find ways to win a few games.  

Not my fault people can't see the blantantly obvious let's make all games close coding in the game.  Do I have some things that help me out?  Of course.  I have a good idea of what to do.  Probably needs some more research and I have a few more things to try.

4/17/2019 10:51AM PDT

Uh, besides a couple of games internet connections seem fine.  Haven't posted a thing on it this year.  Pack luck?  I've joked about it a few times but haven't complained.  That is just how you take it.  You think a game is going to give me better players when I am 22-3 online?  This game wants every one to be even not 22-3 or 3-22.  Just common sense to me.  Do you know who pulls the most diamonds out of preorder packs?  I'll entertain you here.

Streamers -  This is so they can put their pulls on youtube and tell every one that packs are "lit".  Good business move.  I know packs aren't lit but a lot of people see streamers and buy packs.

New players - Gets them hooked.  They think it is easy to pull diamonds.  Thousands of stubbs later they realize not so much.

Bad players - SDS tries to help people compete.  There is only so much SDS can do though.  Bad players will always be bad.  They find ways to win a few games.  

Not my fault people can't see the blantantly obvious let's make all games close coding in the game.  Do I have some things that help me out?  Of course.  I have a good idea of what to do.  Probably needs some more research and I have a few more things to try.

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E
4/17/2019 10:51AM PDT

Lol sure, I have been playing since the Show 15.  Launch night I packed Trout, Altuve, and Chapman.  I've packed Altuve a second time and Strasburg since.

Not a streamer, not a new player, not a bad player.

The only thing that is blatantly obvious is your need to continuously complain about SDS "holding you back" and "catering to the bad players".  

4/17/2019 10:59AM PDT

lolllllll just roasted over a fire dude where's the marshmellows

4/17/2019 11:01AM PDT

lolllllll just roasted over a fire dude where's the marshmellows

Comment by TheHungryHole
4/17/2019 11:01AM PDT

Fan boys uniting.  Makes me all warm inside. 

4/17/2019 11:13AM PDT

Lol sure, I have been playing since the Show 15.  Launch night I packed Trout, Altuve, and Chapman.  I've packed Altuve a second time and Strasburg since.

Not a streamer, not a new player, not a bad player.

The only thing that is blatantly obvious is your need to continuously complain about SDS "holding you back" and "catering to the bad players".  

4/17/2019 10:59AM PDT

Pretty sure Tyler probably packed those too.  Guess I should have put fan boy in there too.  

I don't need the best cards.  Most games are already unfair.  Maybe I should roll out an all common/silver lineup to give most of you a chance.  

4/17/2019 11:20AM PDT

Pretty sure Tyler probably packed those too.  Guess I should have put fan boy in there too.  

I don't need the best cards.  Most games are already unfair.  Maybe I should roll out an all common/silver lineup to give most of you a chance.  

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E
4/17/2019 11:20AM PDT

This Demise dude is truly something.  The only thing guaranteed in life is death, taxes and Demise will be whining about something related to the Show on the forums.  It literally doesn’t matter what day I check in.  

I could go weeks without checking in and low and behold, here he is saying the same nonsensical excuses.  You are a classic, man.

Why do you bother with this game?  I just can’t understand it.  For a product that makes you this unhappy, why do you continue to torture yourself by playing?

Youve been in here for years saying the same stuff.  It is the true definition of insanity.  

4/17/2019 11:39AM PDT

This Demise dude is truly something.  The only thing guaranteed in life is death, taxes and Demise will be whining about something related to the Show on the forums.  It literally doesn’t matter what day I check in.  

I could go weeks without checking in and low and behold, here he is saying the same nonsensical excuses.  You are a classic, man.

Why do you bother with this game?  I just can’t understand it.  For a product that makes you this unhappy, why do you continue to torture yourself by playing?

Youve been in here for years saying the same stuff.  It is the true definition of insanity.  

Comment by thesmokeshow6
4/17/2019 11:39AM PDT

hahaha there are tons of completely insane people who lurk these forums - it is a sesspool for sure

4/17/2019 12:00PM PDT

Doesn't anyone see a problem with the server matching a 41-18 up with a 14-54?  

Comment by benjaminbarf
4/16/2019 2:52PM PDT

Yea, matching you two together doesn't make sense unless his team overall is the same as you. Higher rating players should be matched against each other...

4/17/2019 12:01PM PDT

Serious question. How in the hell do you have the time to play 10 full RS games a day? 

Comment by Pjstarlarry
4/17/2019 3:05AM PDT

126 games/21 days = 6 games a day. Lil quick math lesson there for ya, free of charge. Also, not that it's any of your business, at all, but I played poker for a living for approximately 12 years. Now I don't play for a living, but I still play high stakes poker online quite a bit. I'm generally playing MLB WHILE I'm playing poker. 

And not like you'll believe me, nor do I care. But to give you some idea about my poker game, I've made over 25K since last Friday. So ya, I'm also one of the people that spent $ on the game and has Mays etc. I know that's something people are vilified for he also so why not mention that? 

Lastly, you know how many quits are included in that 126 number? A LOT! Included are many that went 3 innings or less.

4/17/2019 12:27PM PDT

126 games/21 days = 6 games a day. Lil quick math lesson there for ya, free of charge. Also, not that it's any of your business, at all, but I played poker for a living for approximately 12 years. Now I don't play for a living, but I still play high stakes poker online quite a bit. I'm generally playing MLB WHILE I'm playing poker. 

And not like you'll believe me, nor do I care. But to give you some idea about my poker game, I've made over 25K since last Friday. So ya, I'm also one of the people that spent $ on the game and has Mays etc. I know that's something people are vilified for he also so why not mention that? 

Lastly, you know how many quits are included in that 126 number? A LOT! Included are many that went 3 innings or less.

Comment by Ch-76-1908

Luckily I have my boots on because the chit is deep in here. 

I'm really Bob Rooooooohrman

4/17/2019 12:35PM PDT

Or, that you saw his record and thought you were gonna cruise.  I never let the screen show record. I dont want them to see mine, I dont want to know theirs.  I just want to get in and play, and play everyone the best I can.  You start lobbing FB's over the plate because you think you are gonna cruise, it could get you in trouble.  Even if it is just subconsciously.  Just like guys that get 3 or 4 run leads.  They start throwing pitches over the plate that they wouldnt if it was tied or if they were up or down by a run.  While the other guy is locked in doing his best to find every mistake.  Yet people think it is something in the game changing things.  It is not. It is all mental.  Baseball is 90% mental and MLB TS is 100% mental lol.

Comment by ChuckCLC
4/16/2019 9:14PM PDT

That's funny Chuck, I do the same thing... I don't want to see my opponents record for that exact same reason. I like to go into each game with the mindset of I'm playing someone good and if they are not, I'll figure that out quickly. Keeps me on my toes & A game at all times.

4/17/2019 12:44PM PDT

Luckily I have my boots on because the chit is deep in here. 

I'm really Bob Rooooooohrman

Comment by Pjstarlarry
4/17/2019 12:35PM PDT

Like I said. I knew what your response would be but if you're bored, Google Crazyhorse76 poker sometime and get back to me. K, thanks! You see a similarity between Crazyhorse76 and my PSN ID? If you look closely, you might spot it. 

Lastly, I'm not a liar. And I certainly wouldn't lie about the details of my life to impress the likes of you. So, my offer stands. Wanna play a game and see just how I lucked my way and SDS help vault me to my current 933 rating? I'd really like to show you. So hit me up before someone on Craigslist buys your PS4 and tries to solicit sex from you.

Be careful out there!

4/17/2019 12:51PM PDT

Comment by Ch-76-1908

now you've let the cat of the bag when we all do a MLB Themed Poker night

stay awake from this shark lol

champ

4/17/2019 12:55PM PDT

So much roasting on this thread. 

10/10.

Would spam again.

4/17/2019 2:42PM PDT