You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I'm 41-28 online. I get matched up with a guy who is 14-54. I chit you not he swung and got a hit on my first 5 pitches. One home run. Had he not messed up on the bases he would've cleared them. Only two of those pitches we're strikes. 

I pause the game and ask if he is using directional. He says no. Zone. I said how are you touching everything I throw. He said I don't know. 

He told me that his record was so bad because he rage quits. He also said he was 12. Then it dawned on me.....

They reward bad players in this game as if they are children. Swing at everything. Don't throw strikes. Quit whenever. And we'll still throw you a bone. 

This game is a joke. This scenario is the definition of DDA. 

4/16/2019 2:30PM PDT

So you're mad because you got beat by a 12 year old scrub and you happened to be one of his 15 victims?

How I know you're salty? You messaged him just to ask him if he was using Zone.

What if he was using dirctional? Makes it worse... You got beat by a directional scrub.

Either way you look weak. 

4/16/2019 2:46PM PDT

People really can't take L's well on here.  Man up and move on

4/16/2019 2:48PM PDT

Not to be a broken record, but that’s baseball. By your logic, the Orioles shouldn’t have won a game last season and probably shouldn’t win many if any this year as they are arguably the worst team in baseball but yet are 7-10.

4/16/2019 2:51PM PDT

Doesn't anyone see a problem with the server matching a 41-18 up with a 14-54?  

4/16/2019 2:52PM PDT

Take it easy, princess, it's just a game.

4/16/2019 3:03PM PDT

Doesn't anyone see a problem with the server matching a 41-18 up with a 14-54?  

Comment by benjaminbarf
4/16/2019 2:52PM PDT

No.  The answer to that is 'no'.

4/16/2019 3:03PM PDT

I'm 41-28 online. I get matched up with a guy who is 14-54. I chit you not he swung and got a hit on my first 5 pitches. One home run. Had he not messed up on the bases he would've cleared them. Only two of those pitches we're strikes. 

I pause the game and ask if he is using directional. He says no. Zone. I said how are you touching everything I throw. He said I don't know. 

He told me that his record was so bad because he rage quits. He also said he was 12. Then it dawned on me.....

They reward bad players in this game as if they are children. Swing at everything. Don't throw strikes. Quit whenever. And we'll still throw you a bone. 

Comment by Pjstarlarry

Looks to me like you just took your opponent lightly and got a case of the "shoulds".

But yeah, it's the game's fault.

4/16/2019 3:12PM PDT

People really can't take L's well on here.  Man up and move on

Comment by tylerslikewhoa
4/16/2019 2:48PM PDT

Do you have one post on this forum where you aren’t kissing SDSs ***? Sounds like you’re the one that needs to man up a little bit and stop being a cuck

4/16/2019 3:26PM PDT

The best team doesn’t win every game. 

BUT

If a team swung at pitches out of the zone all game long then they more than likely would go 0-162. 

BUT

If this game were too realistic then only some would be able to enjoy it. If that were the case then the budget given to SDS or any game developer would be far less than what it was for this game, I’m sure.

You want a better game? Go make it. I’m sure you could get some of The Show’s customers and maybe a handful from RBI. Good luck getting MLB licensing. Be sure and link us.  

4/16/2019 3:46PM PDT

I didn't lose. I just told you how the game started. It's more than evident the programming helps out the bums. Guaranteed.

4/16/2019 3:48PM PDT

I didn't lose. I just told you how the game started. It's more than evident the programming helps out the bums. Guaranteed.

Comment by Pjstarlarry

So, if I get this right, you’re here complaining that the DDA of the game failed to help your inferior opponent beat you? I thought you were a sore loser, but even worse, you’re a sore winner. 

4/16/2019 4:36PM PDT

If they rewarded bad players as you say, my record would be SO much better...

4/16/2019 4:38PM PDT

So by your logic, if you and I were to play the game would help you? Have you been helped out 41 times to beat superior opponents and then your 28 losses were from players worse than you that the game was helping? 

4/16/2019 8:24PM PDT

this is a hall of fame thread imho 

4/16/2019 9:07PM PDT

Comment by Pjstarlarry

Or, that you saw his record and thought you were gonna cruise.  I never let the screen show record. I dont want them to see mine, I dont want to know theirs.  I just want to get in and play, and play everyone the best I can.  You start lobbing FB's over the plate because you think you are gonna cruise, it could get you in trouble.  Even if it is just subconsciously.  Just like guys that get 3 or 4 run leads.  They start throwing pitches over the plate that they wouldnt if it was tied or if they were up or down by a run.  While the other guy is locked in doing his best to find every mistake.  Yet people think it is something in the game changing things.  It is not. It is all mental.  Baseball is 90% mental and MLB TS is 100% mental lol.

4/16/2019 9:14PM PDT

“I went searching for reality and sadly only came up with this trash thread” 

4/16/2019 9:21PM PDT

Comment by Pjstarlarry

You’re so upset a kid beat you that you ran to the forums to voice your frustration?

yep that’s reality

4/16/2019 10:43PM PDT

If he gets so much preferential treatment, how is he 14-54? Everything you said makes TOTAL SENSE otherwise tho! Eyeroll

4/16/2019 11:07PM PDT

Comment by Pjstarlarry

Did he atleast get a participation trophy like all the kids get these days?

4/16/2019 11:10PM PDT

If he gets so much preferential treatment, how is he 14-54? Everything you said makes TOTAL SENSE otherwise tho! Eyeroll

Comment by Ch-76-1908
4/16/2019 11:07PM PDT

Bro, you are exactly the guy this game helps out. You've played 126 RS games this month and are only 10 games over .500.....yet they allow in WS just because you've played all those games.

Looks like since you can't steal 10 times a game this year you've fallen far.

4/17/2019 12:01AM PDT

Bro, you are exactly the guy this game helps out. You've played 126 RS games this month and are only 10 games over .500.....yet they allow in WS just because you've played all those games.

Looks like since you can't steal 10 times a game this year you've fallen far.

Comment by Pjstarlarry
4/17/2019 12:01AM PDT

126 RS games in 17 days...holy cow that's a lot, job? school? lol

4/17/2019 12:09AM PDT

Comment by ayman718

Tell me about it......dude is like 40 too

4/17/2019 12:12AM PDT

Comment by ayman718

Wanna play so I can shut you up for at least a little bit? Also, what do my age, my career, my record, and any other meaningless stuff you stated have to do with anything? It would have to be soon tho as you're selling your PS4? Maybe you'd find some success at SOMETHING eventually if your attitude was a bit different?

Na, just keep thinking it's someone or something else holding you back! Sound strategy in any endeavor, especially life!

I also face a lot of tough players and don't ever offer and almost never accept FQ's because beating up on scrubs does nothing for me. I'd rather be challenged or beaten. That's how I try to improve. Not once have I blamed the game for anything. Then again, I'm not paranoid, delusional, or stupid. 

Not saying you are those things, but if the shoe fits?

4/17/2019 2:42AM PDT

Wanna play so I can shut you up for at least a little bit? Also, what do my age, my career, my record, and any other meaningless stuff you stated have to do with anything? It would have to be soon tho as you're selling your PS4? Maybe you'd find some success at SOMETHING eventually if your attitude was a bit different?

Na, just keep thinking it's someone or something else holding you back! Sound strategy in any endeavor, especially life!

I also face a lot of tough players and don't ever offer and almost never accept FQ's because beating up on scrubs does nothing for me. I'd rather be challenged or beaten. That's how I try to improve. Not once have I blamed the game for anything. Then again, I'm not paranoid, delusional, or stupid. 

Not saying you are those things, but if the shoe fits?

Comment by Ch-76-1908
4/17/2019 2:42AM PDT

Serious question. How in the hell do you have the time to play 10 full RS games a day? 

4/17/2019 3:05AM PDT