You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I am officially convinced after playing this game since launch quite a bit the cards without the dead red, breaking ball hitter, first pitch hitter and unfazed quirks have high power ame contact ratings yet the ball comes off the bat like a wet sock.  Why does life series altuve, lindor, and Freddie Freeman have more line drives and home runs then Willie Mays and other huge power cards?  i mean even corey seager and cody bellinger rake while 92 dawson and 99 frank thomas hith like lltitle leaguers.  The ball literally comes off the bat at different speeds.  Makes no sense.  This might make live series cards more vakuable if a patch is not put into place.  Also not good for sig series cards still to be revealed.  

4/16/2019 7:10AM PDT

I am officially convinced after playing this game since launch quite a bit the cards without the dead red, breaking ball hitter, first pitch hitter and unfazed quirks have high power ame contact ratings yet the ball comes off the bat like a wet sock.  Why does life series altuve, lindor, and Freddie Freeman have more line drives and home runs then Willie Mays and other huge power cards?  i mean even corey seager and cody bellinger rake while 92 dawson and 99 frank thomas hith like lltitle leaguers.  The ball literally comes off the bat at different speeds.  Makes no sense.  This might make live series cards more vakuable if a patch is not put into place.  Also not good for sig series cards still to be revealed.  

Comment by DarthKDog09
4/16/2019 7:10AM PDT

While I understand where you are coming from , I have Frank as well and have only hit one homerun with him and some balls i feel like im right on die at the warning track , I have also had a fair share of 100+ mph exit velos with him and it really just depends on the pci placement from what ive seen

Comment by LoKii_33
4/16/2019 7:18AM PDT

Are you winning when those fly balls die at the warning track?  Once you take the lead in this game, if the opponent switches pitchers, you might as well set the controller down because you aren't scoring again until they catch up or the later innings.  Say you take a 3-0 lead in the first and your opponent switches pitchers.  You are not scoring until your opponent takes the lead, ties the game or it gets to the 7th.  Seen it too many times for it to be a coincidence or "just baseball" as the SDS fan boys like to say.

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E
4/16/2019 7:57AM PDT

I was up 3-1 last night, he changed his pitcher, I won 5-2. In 9 innings. I guess I should’ve put my controller down.

4/16/2019 12:24PM PDT
See original thread.