You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Been playing for several years now and my hitting just won’t improve, tried almost every approach with Zone hitting. Stuck in the 500s this year., highest I’ve ever gotten was the level just below WS in 17. Just admitting I blow at the game, but are their any elite players who use directional so I can give that a final shot or am I just wasting more time?

4/15/2019 6:36PM PDT

hittings broken, just use zone and center swing youll get hits

4/15/2019 6:39PM PDT

All top players use zone for a reason. If you want to be a good player you need to switch to zone. 

4/15/2019 6:40PM PDT

One word to answer " Can you be successful in ranked using directional? "

No

4/15/2019 6:41PM PDT

All top players use zone for a reason. If you want to be a good player you need to switch to zone. 

Comment by cubfanjim
4/15/2019 6:40PM PDT

Yea I use zone and have for years since 17 but I can’t seem to win consistently online at all. After many try-hard attempts to “get good” I end up failing everytime, and this is always with all diamond teams as I’m very good at working the market. I’ll win 2 in a row then lose 5 in a row. This year already with all diamonds I can’t even get out of the 500s 

4/15/2019 6:46PM PDT

GOATgamingVIDS is a directional hitter and he made WS every month last year and has already made it this month as well. Despite what people will say you CAN be successful with directional and analog online.

4/15/2019 7:18PM PDT

this game rewards bums way to much. allows them to either center swing all game or let the cpu aim for them. Pitching is the biggest issue for letting these bums compete. Barelhy miss and the game just says, lets throw it down middle. 0-2 pitch, lets waste a pitch, nope you get one down middle for no apparant reason. its becoming a complete joke. had  a guy hit a hr off a pitch above his head, the pci doesnt even go that high. doubles off pitches in dirt, game rewards bums. Especially in DD where ratings are inflated and requires no skill letting the cpu hit for ya. 

4/15/2019 7:24PM PDT

GOATgamingVIDS is a directional hitter and he made WS every month last year and has already made it this month as well. Despite what people will say you CAN be successful with directional and analog online.

Comment by PGH_412_PRIDE

Yea that’s terrible... that shouldn’t happen. Proves my point though. 

4/15/2019 7:28PM PDT

Comment by PGH_412_PRIDE

Guy also plays like a complete piece of *** and uses a bunch of speed guys and just abuses stealing 

4/15/2019 7:30PM PDT

lol The op asked if you could be successful as a directional hitter in online. You guys might not like it or think it’s right but truth is you can be successful. That’s all I’m saying. 

4/15/2019 7:46PM PDT