You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

why is my stealing fans not registering? I’ve had to steal over 15 fans by now..

4/15/2019 2:55PM PDT

I heard it may be glitched. I stopped at 10 hopefully they fix it

4/15/2019 2:56PM PDT

I thought It was only the dodger stronghold Mission..but maybe I’m wrong. Either way I don’t want to play the dodgers again lol 

4/15/2019 2:57PM PDT

Keep in mind if the total stronghold fans is 5M then you aren't getting any fans from the stealing phase even if you win the game.  There has to be 6M+ in the stronghold for the stealing to count.  Cycle through 3 turns and it should go back up to 6M again.

4/15/2019 3:11PM PDT

So if they have 5k fans and I steal 4k fans leaving them 1k fans your saying the 4k I stole don't count. Where do they go.  

4/15/2019 3:30PM PDT

Mine worked after I logged out and back in.

4/15/2019 3:39PM PDT

Difficulty seems bugged. I win 9-0 stealing fans on All-Star, but taking the territory on Rookie Ends up being a 4-3 affair every time with the dodgers hitting home runs. One game was 14-13, with Max Muncy taking Blake Snell and Josh Hader deep twice with grand slams

4/15/2019 3:46PM PDT

Keep in mind if the total stronghold fans is 5M then you aren't getting any fans from the stealing phase even if you win the game.  There has to be 6M+ in the stronghold for the stealing to count.  Cycle through 3 turns and it should go back up to 6M again.

Comment by Precisionist99
4/15/2019 3:11PM PDT

Yeah.... that makes zero sense. Where are they going then?

4/15/2019 3:49PM PDT

So uhh, I cannot get the bat. I've stolen 12m fans, making sure that they always had more than 6m fans before doing the steal, and It never rewarded me

4/15/2019 5:44PM PDT

I don't think enemy strongholds can go below 5M.  I've never been able to lower a stronghold below 5M so I don't think you get anything when you steal fans at that point.  Treat 5M like 0.

4/15/2019 5:51PM PDT

I don’t get it lol, I didn’t want the bat skin that badly or anything. But Still I did put in the time 

4/15/2019 6:16PM PDT

Is this conquest time restricted (ie. do I have to log in and knock it off today - or will it be available for a while) ?

Cheers

MD4

4/15/2019 7:27PM PDT

Dude , that’s not true. As long as they have three you can steal. I stole on All Star, then noticed all I could do was veteran. Cycled it, stole more , etc. did most on rookie just to quit cycling and get affinity innings. And if you don’t know, you only steal the amount of fans listed by the difficulty. ( I think some don’t get this) also when you beat the stronghold , those aren’t stolen fans. 

As for difficulty, I didn’t notice , I beat them like 7-0 or something like that on Rookie, after I got 5 I just started swinging to get it over with 

4/15/2019 8:33PM PDT

I've never seen a stronghold go below 5M after stealing fans.  As soon as it's 6M I steal on Rook and it's back to 5M.

Maybe you can only get them below 5M stealing on Vet or AS?  Or am I just bugged?

It was the same thing last year as well.  I've never seen an enemy stonghold have less than 5M unless it was just recently taken.

4/15/2019 8:53PM PDT