You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

There is a forum member that has a VERY inappropriate name on here and he still has it.  He will most likely respond to this (he's not very bright when it comes to these sort of things).  I guess we can just sit back and wait for the response, you should see it shortly.

Comment by Azeel_27
4/15/2019 12:04PM PDT

Either your a 10 year old girl or you need to experience the real world my guy, get outside sometime and you’ll see there’s much more things to worry about then a username on the internet 

4/15/2019 3:57PM PDT

Hey! Its a nickname.  And the "clc" part at the end are just my initials.

Comment by ChuckCLC
4/15/2019 12:06PM PDT

Its okay, your name is just fine Mr. Chuck.  The other one is so offensive, it's gross.  Makes me feel super uncomfortable.

Comment by Azeel_27
4/15/2019 12:07PM PDT

Are you serious right now? How old are you? Like others have said, if it really does “offend” you and “make you uncomfortable,” just block him and move on with your life. God damn you are a sensitive little guy.

4/15/2019 4:30PM PDT

MICRO AGGRESSION!

LOUD NOISES!

What a joke! You sir, have entirely too much time on your hand a far too delicate sensibilities.

4/15/2019 5:59PM PDT

It's 2019.  Getting offended by something on the internet is soooooooooo 2018, let's just pretend to be offended by something instead so we can have our special little place under the sun.

4/15/2019 6:46PM PDT