You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

There is a forum member that has a VERY inappropriate name on here and he still has it.  He will most likely respond to this (he's not very bright when it comes to these sort of things).  I guess we can just sit back and wait for the response, you should see it shortly.

4/15/2019 12:04PM PDT

Hey! Its a nickname.  And the "clc" part at the end are just my initials.

4/15/2019 12:06PM PDT

Comment by ChuckCLC

Its okay, your name is just fine Mr. Chuck.  The other one is so offensive, it's gross.  Makes me feel super uncomfortable.

4/15/2019 12:07PM PDT

*Carefully places cheese in trap and tiptoes away*Reply

4/15/2019 12:08PM PDT

I'm not sure who you are referring to but use the ignore feature.

Comment by ChuckCLC

Its okay, your name is just fine Mr. Chuck.  The other one is so offensive, it's gross.  Makes me feel super uncomfortable.

Comment by Azeel_27

There was this one time that my "Uncle" made me fell super uncomfortable too. You'll get used to it.  

4/15/2019 12:10PM PDT

I'm not sure who you are referring to but use the ignore feature.

Comment by je8675309

It's not that easy.  He's talking about one of my parents.

Comment by ChuckCLC

Comment by Azeel_27

There was this one time that my "Uncle" made me fell super uncomfortable too. You'll get used to it.  

Comment by ruthless22805

I think we have the same Uncle...

4/15/2019 12:11PM PDT

who really cares if someone has a name you do not like, is that so important that you want SDS to review. You sir need to get a life! I dont care how many times you post on here or what you have to say, you have lost credibility in my book. I believe I know what name you are referring to but come on now is it really that imprtant. HOw about you talk about gameplay and not some other users name, at the end of the day does it really matter unless it is true

4/15/2019 12:12PM PDT

There is a forum member that has a VERY inappropriate name on here and he still has it.  He will most likely respond to this (he's not very bright when it comes to these sort of things).  I guess we can just sit back and wait for the response, you should see it shortly.

Comment by Azeel_27
4/15/2019 12:04PM PDT

If you report it to Sony (since it is a PSN handle), they will take care of it.

4/15/2019 12:13PM PDT
This comment has been deleted.
4/15/2019 12:13PM PDT

who really cares if someone has a name you do not like, is that so important that you want SDS to review. You sir need to get a life! I dont care how many times you post on here or what you have to say, you have lost credibility in my book. I believe I know what name you are referring to but come on now is it really that imprtant. HOw about you talk about gameplay and not some other users name, at the end of the day does it really matter unless it is true

Comment by TNTTAME

Okay, just because you signed out and went under your other username still doesnt make it right.  Just respond under your correct username.  Everyone needs to see it.  

4/15/2019 12:14PM PDT

Jesus. Triggered much? 

Its an offensive name on the internet. You’ll be okay. 

This comment has been deleted.

K, see ya!

4/15/2019 12:16PM PDT

Technically, he(?) appears to be talking about one of your parent's property.  Either way, I'm just as surprised as you the name got past the censors.

Technically, he(?) appears to be talking about one of your parent's property.  Either way, I'm just as surprised as you the name got past the censors.

Comment by SaveFarris

There is no evidence one of my parents bought anything!

4/15/2019 12:20PM PDT

Comment by TNTTAME
4/15/2019 3:12PM EDT

Okay, just because you signed out and went under your other username still doesnt make it right.  Just respond under your correct username.  Everyone needs to see it.  

Comment by Azeel_27
4/15/2019 3:14PM EDT

If it offends you that other people besides this person is defending him then you should see that you are the only one with this problem. It is simple grow up or block this person so you wont see him any longer it is that simple, next time come up with something about the game and not some gripe about someones name

4/15/2019 12:44PM PDT

Comment by TNTTAME

Comment by Azeel_27

If it offends you that other people besides this person is defending him then you should see that you are the only one with this problem. It is simple grow up or block this person so you wont see him any longer it is that simple, next time come up with something about the game and not some gripe about someones name

Comment by TNTTAME

You seem to be new here.  I troll, the trollers.  You are trying too hard for being so new.  But to be fair, plenty of people have brought up this persons name not wanted to be seen.  UrMomsaDildo (O-M-G I said it) , is not the prettiest name to be seen.

4/15/2019 12:50PM PDT

I reported him last week asking them to get him to change his name, have not seen him here since.Maybe SDS is fine with the name its their forum & their rules, I'll store that little bit of data away in case they ever come after me for saying something inappropriate like BOOGER!

4/15/2019 12:53PM PDT

Comment by Azeel_27

Comment by TNTTAME
4/15/2019 3:44PM EDT

You seem to be new here.  I troll, the trollers.  You are trying too hard for being so new.  But to be fair, plenty of people have brought up this persons name not wanted to be seen.  UrMomsaDildo (O-M-G I said it) , is not the prettiest name to be seen.

Comment by Azeel_27
4/15/2019 3:50PM EDT

What is funny I am not new I am tired of people like you; you dont have a game played and you still chime in like some whiney little brat, if you want to have input be legit dont hide yourself from who you really are IF you actually play the game. Lets look in the at your arguement, his name bothers me, let me guess you are one of the newer generations that want a ribbon, trophy for participation, or you want a pat on the back everytime you wipe your rear properly. Go troll somewhere else buddy and just ask him for your moms tool back so you can use it on yourself loser

4/15/2019 1:32PM PDT

Comment by TNTTAME

Comment by Azeel_27

What is funny I am not new I am tired of people like you; you dont have a game played and you still chime in like some whiney little brat, if you want to have input be legit dont hide yourself from who you really are IF you actually play the game. Lets look in the at your arguement, his name bothers me, let me guess you are one of the newer generations that want a ribbon, trophy for participation, or you want a pat on the back everytime you wipe your rear properly. Go troll somewhere else buddy and just ask him for your moms tool back so you can use it on yourself loser

Comment by TNTTAME

I didnt read what you wrote (wayyyy too long), as you become a regular you will know, shorter is  better :)  TTYL! <3

4/15/2019 1:38PM PDT

Comment by TNTTAME

Comment by Azeel_27

Comment by TNTTAME

Ohhh God, I read it (shouldn't have), but you can't troll a troller, good luck on your journey (aka the guy who really wont come clean on who he really is **Insert pouty lips here**).

4/15/2019 1:42PM PDT

Comment by Azeel_27

Comment by TNTTAME
4/15/2019 3:44PM EDT

Comment by Azeel_27
4/15/2019 3:50PM EDT

This is April fools, right ? 

4/15/2019 1:46PM PDT

Lol they’ve banned his main account they’ll ban his other account. He feels he’s very important so it’s only a matter of time, especially with quash looking at him every time he loads the game up. 

4/15/2019 1:50PM PDT

I know what quash means in the real world, but I'm not sure I know how you're using it. 

Does someone want to elucidate for me? 

4/15/2019 3:02PM PDT