You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
10 414 Active 2 months ago

Should hit silver 1 today and have to decide on Morgan or Snyder probably. Debating on whether to sell Andruw and put Snyder at CF or go with Morgan and sell Altuve. With contact mattering so much it is just hard to hit with Andruw so idk, thoughts?

4/15/2019 6:50AM PDT

Go with snider

4/15/2019 7:00AM PDT

It’s an easy choice for me, Joe Morgan. I have a stacked outfield and since there aren’t many great second basemen in the game at this point, Joe Morgan seems like the better option .

4/15/2019 7:02AM PDT

I’m still thinking about Frank. His hitting is so good. Really split for me between the two OFs, Frank and Morgan. 2B is surely the weakest, but love Franks hitting. Defense at first shouldn’t be quite as big a problem, right? Love both the OFs. Snider’s best card was so good last year and have always liked Gwynn and he should be good in this year’s game.

4/15/2019 7:10AM PDT

Yeah I understand that there aren't many elite 2B in the game but I think Altuve hits better than Andruw for me so I'm leaning Snider slightly. If I go Morgan and sell Altuve there isn't a great CF option cheaper than Trout to replace Andruw

4/15/2019 7:58AM PDT

Should hit silver 1 today and have to decide on Morgan or Snyder probably. Debating on whether to sell Andruw and put Snyder at CF or go with Morgan and sell Altuve. With contact mattering so much it is just hard to hit with Andruw so idk, thoughts?

Comment by CubanDoctor21
4/15/2019 6:50AM PDT

As you said contact matters most this year, and that’s where Andrew Jones slacks! I’d go with snider 

4/15/2019 8:04AM PDT

I am nowhere really close at the moment, but I am leaning toward Snyder to hopefully provide some pop. Andruw is the only guy I have that I am not completely SHOCKED when a HR is hit. Merrifield is a base hit machine for me at 2nd (hitting like .400 and I have had him from the start) but I guess it could always get better.

4/15/2019 8:04AM PDT

Go with snider

Comment by MightySwami42
4/15/2019 7:00AM PDT

Did go with Snider and he pretty much got me to CS by himself offensively, two run bomb 1st game and walk off single second game. Had some help from 99 Kershaw though

4/15/2019 2:30PM PDT

Did go with Snider and he pretty much got me to CS by himself offensively, two run bomb 1st game and walk off single second game. Had some help from 99 Kershaw though

Comment by CubanDoctor21
4/15/2019 2:30PM PDT

Let’s go!!!!! 

4/15/2019 6:57PM PDT

why not put Andruw in left

4/15/2019 7:09PM PDT