You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

It's about 70% AI, 20% network/hardware speed, and, maybe, 10% skill.  By no means is that any scientific study with statistical backing.   Just a general opinion.

I'm not complaining just stating fact.  I've been on both sides and, if you're lucky, you'll get the AI tide pushing/pulling you equally.   i mentioned in another topic I was in the middle of a 10 game losing streak with the best team I've ever had in DD.   All diamonds going against golds/silvers, and occasional golds/1-2 diamonds.   Not that any of that really makes a difference I assure you.  

Well, right after that post I jumped into our latest Event the "Mexican Series".   Right out of the chute me and my paltry team of silver/gold Cardinal/Reds came up against a team of 7 diamonds.  how you get 7 diamonds out of those 2 teams is surprising but he had 'em..and kept it at 75 total.   

Well, for 2 innings I couldn't hit anything and he had a 1-0 lead.  3rd (last) inning rolls around.   He brings in a solid reliever (Iglesias) and I promptly load up the bases then jack a Grand Salami followed by a solo to go up 5-1.  bottom of the 3rd he comes back and score 3 to make it interesting.  He seemed like an experienced player. When I say experienced my only reference is he pretty much only swung at strikes..ran the bases like he knew what he was doing and pitched like he had a strategy.   

POINT..it's mostly AI.   It dictates the outcome of the game.  We're just along for the ride and to hold the controller. 

4/13/2019 8:07PM PDT

I’m not trying to be a jerk and I’m definitely not the greatest at this game, but you may be trying to justify a 10-game losing streak with AI, when it could really be lack of skill.

4/13/2019 9:09PM PDT
See original thread.