You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I loved this 94 Murray card last year when it hit conquest Destiny. That card hit bombs last year from both sides. I can’t imagine the wonders that it will do this year

4/12/2019 6:37PM PDT

I could sell Mattingly and get it. Just don’t want to give up that big PCI for him. This year power hitters are not a necessity. I think higher vision hitters this year are the most important. 

4/12/2019 6:51PM PDT

I loved this 94 Murray card last year when it hit conquest Destiny. That card hit bombs last year from both sides. I can’t imagine the wonders that it will do this year

Comment by NOTandris
4/12/2019 6:37PM PDT

i hear you !!!

was my fav card from conquest last year + the whitey ford diamond + the romo !

4/12/2019 6:58PM PDT

I've been using his stance on my CAP for 3 years.  In every event possible, his silver card is the 1st to go into my lineup.  I WILL own this card and with CAP (C), Murray (1B), Zobrist (2B), Reyes (SS), and Headley (3B) my entire infield  will be viable switch hitters to build from...not bad for April.  

Unfortunately, I am out of town for a week and will thus have to buy him when his price has dropped down to a more reasonable level...I'm thinking he'll be at 40K or below by next Friday.

4/12/2019 7:04PM PDT

Comment by NOTandris
4/12/2019 9:37PM EDT

i hear you !!!

was my fav card from conquest last year + the whitey ford diamond + the romo !

Comment by TheHungryHole
4/12/2019 9:58PM EDT

Bro that Romo was dirty! 

4/12/2019 7:12PM PDT

I loved the Murray card as well, and I liked Dawson too. Sold Dibble and Boone and bought both. Playing the event now so haven't tried the cards in RS, but can't wait to.

4/12/2019 7:29PM PDT

Will be my 1B for a long time. For sure until an  easily obtainable sig or something comes along. Was thinking of Frank Thomas whenever I hit gold which won’t be for a while but no chance I take him now 

4/12/2019 8:00PM PDT