You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Update 1.21 and server restart scheduled for 3 AM PT on 9/23/19. Notes can be found here. Please complete all games prior to that time. Thank you.

Until someone in real life does something that is basically impossible to replicate, I am in love with Topps Now.  The moments are super fun and not grindy like some of the storyline moments.  If you haven’t play the new Topps Now moment as the Yankees against the O’s.  Every Yankee has juiced stats and its so fun.  Plus, every moment you complete earns you a better chance at a Topps Now card at the end of the month.  It looks like they are able to pull this off as a weekly thing and I am hyped for that.

4/12/2019 4:03PM PDT

Until someone in real life does something that is basically impossible to replicate, I am in love with Topps Now.  The moments are super fun and not grindy like some of the storyline moments.  If you haven’t play the new Topps Now moment as the Yankees against the O’s.  Every Yankee has juiced stats and its so fun.  Plus, every moment you complete earns you a better chance at a Topps Now card at the end of the month.  It looks like they are able to pull this off as a weekly thing and I am hyped for that.

Comment by dynnk
4/12/2019 4:03PM PDT

Dumb question but I didn’t watch many of the streams.  What are the Topps now cards?  I’ve played a few of the moments so I have vouchers for when they are released. Are these going to be able to be used in RS?  If so does anyone know what cards are coming for this?

4/12/2019 5:50PM PDT

Dumb question but I didn’t watch many of the streams.  What are the Topps now cards?  I’ve played a few of the moments so I have vouchers for when they are released. Are these going to be able to be used in RS?  If so does anyone know what cards are coming for this?

Comment by pfcorporate
4/12/2019 5:50PM PDT

Topps Now cards will be kind of like Player of the Month cards.  For example, if they wanted to make a “Topps Now Christian Yelich” out of the first 4 games of the year, it woulf have juiced stats because in that time frame, he hit 4 home runs.  Its a brand new card series for this year.

4/12/2019 5:53PM PDT

Topps Now cards will be kind of like Player of the Month cards.  For example, if they wanted to make a “Topps Now Christian Yelich” out of the first 4 games of the year, it woulf have juiced stats because in that time frame, he hit 4 home runs.  Its a brand new card series for this year.

Comment by dynnk
4/12/2019 5:53PM PDT

Thanks for the info,  they are putting out a ton of great cards.  Definitely will do these moments. 

4/12/2019 7:20PM PDT

Thanks for the info,  they are putting out a ton of great cards.  Definitely will do these moments. 

Comment by pfcorporate
4/12/2019 7:20PM PDT

I should let you know they said something like “we will pick a few of our favorites and turn them into usable cards in DD”.  No guarantee we will see a Yelich, Goldy, etc.

4/12/2019 7:23PM PDT

These Topps Moments have really made me enjoy the mode. They don't seem impossible, and they are fun. I look forward to having these all year, should be some pretty interesting cards come out of it.

I kinda hope they do something like exchange 15 vouchers for an 87 OVR card, exchange 20 for a 91 OVR card, Still, even if it is for packs that is fine, very fun mode.

4/13/2019 4:10PM PDT

Agreed. They are fun. I kinda struggled with that Yankees mission though lol. Took almost the whole game to score my 8 runs. Think I ended up with 6 HRs though. Lol. Even one with Lemahew and my only no doubter by Voit.

4/13/2019 4:29PM PDT

Yes!

I was nervous when I saw I needed two hits with Greinke, but loveeee that they juice the attributes to add some playability to this mode. Not everything has to be Willie/Babe serious/hardcore grind. Thumbs up for this mode & this post.

4/13/2019 4:34PM PDT

Yeah really enjoy these, only one I struggled with wither the Hader 3 Ks but overall they are alot of fun and knowing this will be weekly we know there will be something new to do

4/13/2019 4:43PM PDT

So far they have seemed to be making the moments manageable. For example the Polanco cycle one is just an extra base hit.

4/13/2019 5:23PM PDT

I'm enjoying lining out with Trout and then resetting the game every at bat. I can't imagine a more exciting gaming experience.

4/13/2019 5:32PM PDT