You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Ok so I have heard many ppl saying this and I thought yeah yeah probably just sore losers and the usual complaining about any little thing but now that I've played quite a bit over the last week or so geez the game was just so much better at launch specifically the hitting.  So many hard crisp line drive gappers with contact hitters.  You never see those anymore.  The power has been dummied down so much.  So obviously far less hr's but not even many hard line drives anymore.  And don't even get me started on how random the pitching is.  The pitching is so random its ridiculous.  Even a 4 seam fastball which is gonna be the straightest pitch and you use meter pitching say for example on the outside of the plate with perfect timing I would say 1/3 of the time it actually goes to the complete other side of the plate.  It's pretty obvious they don't want a baseball simulation anymore cuz that doesn't appeal to the masses.  I'm sure the thinking behind this is that more ppl will buy the game cuz the casual player will still be able to compete but it makes for a pretty crappy game if you ask me.  Can someone else please make a better baseball game so I don't have to give these clowns my money next year??  Between this and the fact that they got their grubby hands all over the market controlling all card prices is really turning me off.  Let me know what you guys think.

4/12/2019 11:59AM PDT

Its a can't win situation for them, no matter what there will be people who think its to easy and people who think its to hard.

4/12/2019 1:48PM PDT
See original thread.