You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I'm locking in 20 and 30 cards and my xp count is staying the same as well as my level.  I've hit like 10 teams ( stupid I know).  I've sent the email but wondered if I was the only one.

4/5/2019 4:12PM PDT

You're not the only one. It better be that I already had those (did a lot of buying today to bump up my level and had maybe ten orders that hadn't gone through yet), or else I will be very unsatisfied if I get robbed of xp. Stubs are no biggie, but I want my xp.

4/5/2019 4:24PM PDT

You’re not the only one. Same thing is happening to me this afternoon. I was 12k xp in on live series sets before I realized it wasn’t counting.

4/5/2019 4:30PM PDT

There is another thread on this in which Jax (SDS Dev) confirmed that with the addition of new players to certain rosters today, it was showing up as 29/40 (for example) when in fact you had already claimed 30/40 for that team and so you cannot collect the reward twice. This had me confused as well with the scenario I just mentioned for the Athletics, I thought I got robbed when in fact I had already collected the 30 player reward.

There is another thread on this in which Jax (SDS Dev) confirmed that with the addition of new players to certain rosters today, it was showing up as 29/40 (for example) when in fact you had already claimed 30/40 for that team and so you cannot collect the reward twice. This had me confused as well with the scenario I just mentioned for the Athletics, I thought I got robbed when in fact I had already collected the 30 player reward.

Comment by xxfrystealerxx

Is there any way I would know how much players I have collected before this mess? This stupid update screw up my prior collection and now I have to pay up for new common cards. **** off!

4/5/2019 5:11PM PDT