You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

So for the longest time, the debate over Gaming Monitors and their relevance to me, was a non issue.  I've been playing DD RS on MLB since 2013. Never on a gaming monitor.  Always used a trusty Samsung LCD.  The monitor issue started popping up on these forums for the past 2 - 3 seasons.  I've always moved past it. Lately though, I often wondered if it really makes a difference.  My record so far on RS is 24 W 23 L. At the start of the season, I would message the ones that had their way against my Pitchers, if they used a monitor and most of the time, they said yes.  Last night, I went on a 3 game skid and was getting smashed, pitch after pitch. During each game, I messaged my opponenents and asked if they are using a monitor and they all said YES.  Could they be lying?  perhaps.  Wtvr the case, I haven't spent a penny this season on DD so I figure, why not invest in a monitor instead! Does anyone have any opnions on this one:

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/asus-24-fhd-75hz-1ms-gtg-tn-led-freesync-gaming-monitor-vp248qg-black/13359102.aspx?   

It's the cheapest one I've been able to find.  I don't really want to spend more than 250$ with taxes.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks All, in advance. 

4/5/2019 9:50AM PDT

I finally gave in and got a monitor this year.  Kept it under $200 and it was well worth it!!

4/5/2019 11:53AM PDT
See original thread.