You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I think all everyone is really asking for is that SDS be upfront with the difficulties of moments (specifically the sliders they are using to influence each moments outcomes).  It is patently obvious that "veteran" difficulty in moments is not in any way equivalent to veteran difficulty in other vs cpu modes, thus demonstrating that adjustments are being made in the background to sliders.  If you want to make the moments harder than the stated difficulty that is fine, but at least be upfront about it so that your customers can make an informed decision of how much time they want to put into a given moment.  It should be as simple as on the moment selection screen showing which sliders were adjusted and by how much.  Either that or stop adjusting the sliders and just move the moments to a higher difficulty level.  The issue most of us have isn't the difficulty, its the dishonesty.

4/5/2019 7:03AM PDT

I don't think that is completely the case unless things have changed. Hitting a HR in that last 1 inning mission was still an issue and that was not a player lock mission.

Comment by ag1982
4/5/2019 8:57AM PDT

Don’t base your conclusion on results. Look at things like PCI size, pitch speeds and pitch location. Veteran when you’re player locked appears to be different than veteran in other instances. I say this because I am still having success when player locked (for the most part), but the observable differences seem noticeable.

4/5/2019 9:03AM PDT
See original thread.