You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

So this was not in the patch notes but apparently sliders that were affecting certain game modes no longe affect them - 

My first question to SDS is: Why wasn't this noted in the patch notes? 

My second question to SDS is: Why haven't you since commented on this since this topic is dominating TSN, Reddit and Facebook

My third question to SDS is: Why make Moments play levels more difficult than the stated difficulty? (Which means that SDS has set internal sliders for Moments, which do not agree to the level that they state). Why does a "Moment" on Veteran feel like it's on HOF and All Star feel like it's on Legend on Roids?

Maybe you can respond in this thread because it seems like a ton of the fan base wants to know

4/4/2019 8:11AM PDT

They took a cue from EA's playbook for Solo Battles.

4/4/2019 8:13AM PDT

According to Mills, SDS is insisting there is no difference in difficulty levels between Moments and any other modes and the reason why power seems "nerfed" is because the pitchers in the moments have higher HR/9 ratings than most of the other modes.

I don't believe it but that's the line.

https://twitter.com/MillsGamingTV/status/1111728539626295298

4/4/2019 8:21AM PDT

This game could be so great....but I'm about to give up on it if they can't fix these moments....its such a critical part of the game....If I can't do them...even in a reasonable amount of time, then what will be the point......so sounds like lots of people took advantage of the slider glitch and I just missed out.  

4/4/2019 8:24AM PDT

Y'all want them to address you guys manipulating the game?

4/4/2019 8:26AM PDT

According to Mills, SDS is insisting there is no difference in difficulty levels between Moments and any other modes and the reason why power seems "nerfed" is because the pitchers in the moments have higher HR/9 ratings than most of the other modes.

I don't believe it but that's the line.

https://twitter.com/MillsGamingTV/status/1111728539626295298

Comment by ag1982
4/4/2019 8:21AM PDT

2 things:

1) This explanantion is utter BS

2) But beyond that, if hr/9 have that much of an effect then they messed it up.

4/4/2019 8:27AM PDT

Y'all want them to address you guys manipulating the game?

Comment by Pjstarlarry
4/4/2019 8:26AM PDT

No....we want them to fix a broken part of the game.....

4/4/2019 8:27AM PDT

I really find that very hard to believe.

I mean, look at the Harper minor league moment. Look at the pitchers in that, look at the 82 gold card you are playing, and then look at how hard it is to hit home runs on what is supposed to be rookie.

There's no way that that is not fudged. No way.

4/4/2019 8:34AM PDT

No need to answer the questions if you just put the sliders back ON

4/4/2019 8:36AM PDT

They shouldn't put the sliders back on. That's obviously a bug and just as broken in the other direction.

They need to make the difficulty what it says it is, or change what it says.

And the rewards need to match the amount of time and effort required to do these. The Harper and Cubs rewards are pretty silly.

4/4/2019 8:41AM PDT

I just don’t buy that explanation at all. And I almost never accept conspiracy theories like SDS secretly scripts gameplay and whatnot. The discrepancy is observable. It isn’t just based on not being able to hit homeruns.

They shouldn't put the sliders back on. That's obviously a bug and just as broken in the other direction.

They need to make the difficulty what it says it is, or change what it says.

And the rewards need to match the amount of time and effort required to do these. The Harper and Cubs rewards are pretty silly.

Comment by Qeltar_

Yeahhh no... Just put the sliders back on. Call the difficulty level whatever you want. It's still lipstick on a pig.

4/4/2019 8:42AM PDT

Try to steal 2 bases without getting caught with Trea Turner. You will lose your mind.

4/4/2019 8:44AM PDT

They are not going to put the sliders back on. It is clear they consider that a bug, and no reasonable person can argue with it.

4/4/2019 8:45AM PDT

Mills is only going to ever give us company lines and not the reality.  Must be great being a "partner."  The Moments have been doctored so much NOT in SDSs favor, you'd have better odds going to the Bellagio and trying to double your money.  They refuse to address it because they don't care.  Any answer they give will sound exactly like what Mills said.  

Hope Mills doesn't come on here and get his feelings hurt like on reddit.  

4/4/2019 8:46AM PDT

This is not really my thing guys but I am left to wonder what with choice being a huge marketing push this year, but why have sliders for solo games if they can't be used?

Secondly, why allow some to get this done using the sliders and not all? Will those that used them have whatever the rewards are removed?

4/4/2019 8:47AM PDT

My first question to SDS is: Why wasn't this noted in the patch notes? 

Arguable that it is:

• Other various minor bug fixes.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure every human controlled players ratings get a huge hit in moments. Just look at the fielders when you're pitching, everyone has a common shield, maybe bronze if it's a truly elite fielder (and they play like commons). Look at the size of the PCI and compare it to if you were playing the exact same situation in any other mode. Then look at the lack of power with huge power guys, or how often the really quick players get caught stealing.

I don't know if it's intentional, but there is clearly a very obvious difference.

SDS Here's an idea: DESIGN YOUR @#$%ING GAME SO THE PLAYERS ENJOY IT.

4/4/2019 8:51AM PDT

I would like to have some transparency here as well.  

The difficulty variation is easily independently verifiable by imposing the same match-up on the same purported difficulty. Anyone want to guess what the outcome of such a test is?

4/4/2019 8:57AM PDT

Of course there not gonna comment. This is typical sds fashion. The cheaters get away with it and benefit while the honest people get ignored. This is why more then any game play issues I hope another company gets into baseball. 

4/4/2019 9:01AM PDT

Of course there not gonna comment. This is typical sds fashion. The cheaters get away with it and benefit while the honest people get ignored. This is why more then any game play issues I hope another company gets into baseball. 

Comment by KeepTheChief57
4/4/2019 9:01AM PDT

Could not agree more.  They need to fix this.   Its a great concept....just broken for most players.  I emailed support this morning.  I love this game....but without being able to do most of these Moments....what's the point....especially for Offline players like me who just want to have a chance to earn and collect better cards and finish my CAP.

Would suggest that during the stream today.....that we just flood the chat with FIX MOMENTS!   

4/4/2019 9:04AM PDT

I am confused, can we no longer adjust the sliders when playing moments? I created a Moments Slider set, will those not work now?

4/4/2019 9:05AM PDT

I am confused, can we no longer adjust the sliders when playing moments? I created a Moments Slider set, will those not work now?

Comment by RadarRider
4/4/2019 9:05AM PDT

No u cannot. I was unaware of this option and tried to do it today. As soon as I play the moment I go check and all my sliders are reset. 

4/4/2019 9:09AM PDT

You guys think maybe they’ll comment on it during their live stream they are going to have in a matter of hours? Let’s cool the jets. 

4/4/2019 9:09AM PDT