You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Packed 5 diamonds so far, Thor, Kershaw, Cole and scherzer x2.

Seeing strikeout numbers on the walk out is hurting me, i want to pull a hitter dammit

4/4/2019 8:03AM PDT

Seeing strikeout numbers on the walk out is hurting me, i want to pull a hitter dammit

Comment by sidshady313

I packed 93 Joe Torre on opening day and then it said NO MORE DIAMONDS FOR YOU 

Opened like many packs since that and nothinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

4/4/2019 8:04AM PDT

I packed 93 Joe Torre on opening day and then it said NO MORE DIAMONDS FOR YOU 

Opened like many packs since that and nothinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Comment by SwaggyD4803
4/4/2019 8:04AM PDT

Shouldnt complain really, ive pulled a diamond every bundle ive brought, pulled Harper glove and the old hickory bat and they sell for decent stubs.

Pitchers dont sell for as much and you rarely use them, had scherzer for 8 games now and hes not started once but had Charlie Morton start 4 in a row. lovely stuff lol 

4/4/2019 8:07AM PDT

Shouldnt complain really, ive pulled a diamond every bundle ive brought, pulled Harper glove and the old hickory bat and they sell for decent stubs.

Pitchers dont sell for as much and you rarely use them, had scherzer for 8 games now and hes not started once but had Charlie Morton start 4 in a row. lovely stuff lol 

Comment by sidshady313
4/4/2019 8:07AM PDT

oh im not complaining I just hate how I didnt land on good odds.

4/4/2019 8:08AM PDT

I have been very lucky and pulled Harper and Justin Turner. 

4/4/2019 8:08AM PDT

I said eff it and bought a 50 bundle last night got a bunch of golds until my 4th to last pack..... Intro Started....240 HR's  whatver the RBI's and OPS was....  Boom Angels stadium.... Couldn't believe my eyes.  There was Mr Trout waving at me.  I had already flipped and sold off inventory to buy him to complete the AL so having an extra one to sell was nice.  Never pulled him before either so that was a rush

4/4/2019 8:12AM PDT

I  pulled 2 Justin Turners so far. I’ll let you know again as soon as payday gets here.

4/4/2019 8:14AM PDT

I pulled a Machado

4/4/2019 8:16AM PDT

By far my best year for packs I've had, I had the free pre order packs, and bought another 50, and have pulled 4 diamonds, the most recent being Mookie Betts. I was so pumped for betts last night. First year I've ever pulled anything decent from packs

4/4/2019 8:21AM PDT

So far I have pulled Judge twice in back to back packs that's how I started my year.  My other pulls are 2 Strasburg's, Jansen, Bryant, Machado and Lindor.  I bought around 250 packs so far

4/4/2019 8:31AM PDT

Got J.D. in a pack but the other 4 diamonds have been pitchers. Nola x2 and Hader x2.

4/4/2019 11:01AM PDT

I got 5 diamonds from a 50 bundle yesterday, including Chapman and Stanton in back to back packs. 

4/4/2019 11:29AM PDT

I got 5 diamonds from a 50 bundle yesterday, including Chapman and Stanton in back to back packs. 

Comment by Paladin2MP
4/4/2019 11:29AM PDT

I keep telling myself to save enough stubs to get a 50 pack but I chicken out of buying one every time I get close to 75k. Bought a 20 and a 10 pack and pulled 2 low end diamonds the other day. Next time will be a 50 pack.

4/4/2019 12:05PM PDT

Comment by sidshady313

Well, you should enjoy.  I have packed 2 gold and 0 diamonds in about 84 packs so far.

4/4/2019 12:06PM PDT

I said eff it and bought a 50 bundle last night got a bunch of golds until my 4th to last pack..... Intro Started....240 HR's  whatver the RBI's and OPS was....  Boom Angels stadium.... Couldn't believe my eyes.  There was Mr Trout waving at me.  I had already flipped and sold off inventory to buy him to complete the AL so having an extra one to sell was nice.  Never pulled him before either so that was a rush

Comment by KOTANK1334
4/4/2019 8:12AM PDT

Someone should send me a clip of that diamond intro pull.  Would love to see it.  lol

Not complaining Tuba, just merely stating facts here.

4/4/2019 12:09PM PDT

Someone should send me a clip of that diamond intro pull.  Would love to see it.  lol

Not complaining Tuba, just merely stating facts here.

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E
4/4/2019 12:09PM PDT

I didn't have a video but I did take a screen grab.   I was serisouly in disbelief so I messaged the dude I just played since we were talking a little bit about the game just so someone else would believe me LOL

4/4/2019 12:14PM PDT

I pulled Trout last night in a show pack. Finished conquest and pulled Goldy.  

4/4/2019 12:16PM PDT

Been very lucky this year so far, at least for me.. pulled Goldschmidt and the Old Hickory diamond bat in a 10 pack and then Mookie in a single pack (for the 2nd year in a row).  Think I've opened maybe 20 packs total.  Gone are the days of opening hundreds of packs with no diamonds!

4/4/2019 12:19PM PDT