You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

You Should not have to turn the rating down to play players at your level the game should recognize that you are lower then some people all though I had one guy that I beat who should have been far better then I was....

4/19/2019 8:35PM PDT

You Should not have to turn the rating down to play players at your level the game should recognize that you are lower then some people all though I had one guy that I beat who should have been far better then I was....

Comment by DrCaveDavidMR777
4/19/2019 8:35PM PDT

Not sure how this comment has any logic.  Some people are really good with a subpar team.  And some people are bad with a god squad.  The game does the best it can by sorting by rating.  What else could you possibly do?

4/20/2019 10:10AM PDT

Honestly if your spending like 1500 dollars on a team , I got 11 hits he got 10 but obviously his team was too good so he got better results from hits, But im digusted how people are paying 1500 to win games

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 5:19AM PDT

HIs team is slightly ahead of the curve, your team is dramatically behind the curve. It's not his fault you aren't keeping up.

5/15/2019 10:36AM PDT

It is understandable to feel like you are being punished for not lining the pockets of Sony by paying for more than the price of the game. 

At the same time, when I was a kid, I spent a good deal of money on tangible baseball cards and sticker collections. $1500 in inflation adjusted dollars? No. But not chump change either. 

Collecting virtual cards and getting to use them in a game is a hobby for some. And you do have the option of playing in more balanced modes online. 

I lost last night 6-4 with a severely limited team against a band of studs. Did not like it. But at the same time it also feels good to win those as an underdog. 

5/15/2019 11:37AM PDT

I’ve spent 300 and have all those except mays and I’m only a few cards away, alot are free xp guys too. Exaggerate much? Git Gud

5/15/2019 11:41AM PDT

Maybe matches should be decided based on the types of cards on your squad instead of “skill.” As baseball is a game of luck most of the time. You either put good wood on the ball or you don’t. You either pitch release perfectly or you don’t. You either have tons of money to buy good players or you don’t.

i get frustrated if my squad is made up of 3 diamonds, 5 golds, and 1 silver and I have to consistently face a team of 9 (signature) diamonds. I think I make a good match and I’ve beat some of these players before but it’s tiring to work extra hard to get a hit off signature MadBum every other game.

if you have 9 diamonds then you face an equally matched 9 diamond team. Is this fair to other players?

6/7/2019 11:36PM PDT

I buy stubs occasionally when they are on sale, who cares? I have a good job and not a ton of time to grind. I have also lost to guys with "worse" players. Hell, I do better with some silver players than I do with diamonds. Maybe stop complaining so much and practice?

10/11/2019 8:27AM PDT

I buy stubs occasionally when they are on sale, who cares? I have a good job and not a ton of time to grind. I have also lost to guys with "worse" players. Hell, I do better with some silver players than I do with diamonds. Maybe stop complaining so much and practice?

Comment by EorzeanMageXIV
10/11/2019 8:27AM PDT

How the eff did you even find this thread from April?

10/11/2019 11:37AM PDT

I have the same team as him. Didn’t cost me $1500. And some people don’t have time to grind. If you have more time to grind then I do then you have an unfair advantage right? So if I have the money and not the time to grind why can’t I have the same advantage?

Comment by prettyyboyfloyd
4/3/2019 6:14AM PDT

I actually think the ones that ha e time to grind this year have an advantage than people who put in 60 to 100 bucks on they game every now and then.

10/11/2019 11:46AM PDT

Honestly if your spending like 1500 dollars on a team , I got 11 hits he got 10 but obviously his team was too good so he got better results from hits, But im digusted how people are paying 1500 to win games

Comment by NoBuntCheese

I thought the title of your post meant getting matched up with scrubs who are ranked lower than you.

But after seeing that you only have 393 ranked points, I realize that you're just another scrub who has no credibility.

10/11/2019 7:14PM PDT

How the eff did you even find this thread from April?

Comment by SchnauzerFace
10/11/2019 7:37PM BST

Haha, it was at the top of my feed. I didn't even realize it was from April.

10/12/2019 4:09AM PDT

Necropost Saturday! Welcome to The Show tm...

10/12/2019 5:34AM PDT

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 8:19AM EDT

Who cares especially if.your better than them.I know you still play like me and now I bet your team is sick from ex and had to get lucky in a few packs. Man if you.could have looked into time when you posted this no? If they are stupid enough to spend that much , f em. I've spent like $60 in stubs and got $ to spend This isn't what to.invest money like that in though  With that much  thats another mutual fund or kick in to an IRA..Not being a d**k or coming at ya sideways but one lesson in life that works more than you know is never count another mans wallet or pocket watch..Just keep doing you and save something and flip..Dont care how you do it unless you are pumping more fentynal into the economy. Get bread$ work smart not hard, never pocket watch and always do you. Got to be a little selfish in this life but no od

10/12/2019 6:05AM PDT

Comment by NoBuntCheese

I have a team of all 99's (including Mays)  and I spent 100 dollars on stubs.  Sure, you can argue 100 is high, but I could've gotten May's without the money anyways. If you flip cards or invest at the beginning you can make millions... for free. 

11/1/2019 9:38AM PDT

I have a team of all 99's (including Mays)  and I spent 100 dollars on stubs.  Sure, you can argue 100 is high, but I could've gotten May's without the money anyways. If you flip cards or invest at the beginning you can make millions... for free. 

Comment by ChefBurne
11/1/2019 12:38PM EDT

You're responding to a post from April 3rd...

11/1/2019 9:50AM PDT