You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

This thread has it all. People crying about what others do with their own money, fake bragging, politics, grammar insults, virgin jokes. This thread is so AIDS I even had to agree with Floyd a couple times and that dude is a mouth breathing moron. Well done, gentlemen. Well done. 

Comment by thizzlyadams
4/3/2019 10:38AM PDT

I’m a mouth breathing moron? Big LOL

4/3/2019 11:55AM PDT

Everyone involved in making this thread what it is deserves a round of applause 👏 

4/3/2019 12:13PM PDT

I have been reading this thread throughout the day at work and I have to say it has really made my day go by pretty fast.

Thanks for the entertainment.

4/3/2019 12:14PM PDT

daaaaaaaamn. now that's a squad, hadn't seen one that loaded yet

4/3/2019 12:22PM PDT

Entitled millennials and their participation trophies always needing everything to feel good about themselves instead of earning a god damn thing I their life. Makes me sick. All started with the orange slices and participation trophies!!!

4/3/2019 12:44PM PDT

Entitled millennials and their participation trophies always needing everything to feel good about themselves instead of earning a god damn thing I their life. Makes me sick. All started with the orange slices and participation trophies!!!

Comment by DeleteYourTTVBTW
4/3/2019 12:44PM PDT

Thats not true i was born into foster care, Then quickly went through the system of being moved from home to home, I worked very hard to get everything i have, I know i don't seem intelligent but take a look back at me saying the pilgrims and natives in america, I just honestly can't believe no one reliased i was trolling , After all i did the same thread last year about how people with worse teams beat me don't deserve to play the game and that had over 30 pages of comments as well, I don't care which teams i play against as ill most likely stick around 700 rating again this year again when i get back into the swing of things , Pun intended all im doing is playing ranked seasons atm so i can get to level 100 and get frank thomas , Ive already got most collections 30 done for the experience so ranked seasons seems to be the best for experience as you get around 8,000 per game which takes 20-30 mins

4/3/2019 12:52PM PDT

It just sucks that these threads turn into a pissing contest. 

4/3/2019 12:58PM PDT

Holy ***, is this MarkW?!

4/3/2019 1:00PM PDT

Holy ***, is this MarkW?!

Comment by Skaggzzz
4/3/2019 1:00PM PDT

No bud, Check my psn name with my forum name im a different person

4/3/2019 1:20PM PDT

Because there two options be good at the game earn the right to use good players, Thankfully they have already started banning buying packs on video games so fifa 2021 and mlb 2021 wont have option to spend money on packs I know belguims already banned them and fifa and mlb have removed option to buy packs/currency for microtransactions in belguim only a matter of time before the rest of the world gets rid of it too :) 

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 6:21AM PDT

Well they aren’t doing that bc people pay and get good teams etc. they do it bc it’s “gambling” and underage kids play it

4/3/2019 7:19PM PDT

Im too lazy to read 8 pages of posts so can someone summarize whats going on here? lol

4/3/2019 7:21PM PDT

Utter nonsense lol

4/3/2019 7:35PM PDT

If you dont have time to grind and spending 1500 dollars on a video game you need rehab for spending too much , I can understand youtubers doing it for videos and such but the average person shouldn't need to, I had a 97 overal team last year from playing the game, Shouldn't have an option to spend huge amounts of money its pay to win model 

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 6:17AM PDT

Work more or get an education to make more money.

4/3/2019 8:06PM PDT

I think my IQ dropped 20 points from just reading the first three pages of this thread alone. I am not reading the rest. 

Cliff notes for those who don't want to read it all:

Wahhh, waaahh, waaaah, people spend money to get good teams. Insert about ten insult posts and then more, waaaahhh waaah waaah. Then, simply alternate between insults and the bit*hing and moaning.

How people spend their money is their business.

4/3/2019 8:17PM PDT

Get a job and spend your money how you please. #America

4/4/2019 12:41PM PDT

My thought on this is that you are playing the wrong game. You should consider Event or Ranked with regular teams

4/4/2019 12:46PM PDT

You’re another person that cries about how people spend their money lol 

Comment by prettyyboyfloyd
4/3/2019 11:55AM PDT

Obviously you have a problem and there's a hotline for that. Gambler's anonymous. Just admit it, it's okay you have a problem 

4/6/2019 8:58PM PDT

I respect the guy that spends money vs the guy that plays the cpu on rookie 8 hours a day scared to get online. 

4/6/2019 9:11PM PDT

LOL you are totally off the rails man.  Crawl back into your hole in the Shire.

Comment by Skaggzzz
4/3/2019 9:31AM PDT

Lol he can’t even afford a hole, poor ***

4/6/2019 9:19PM PDT

So let me get this straight your upset cause you couldn’t win against a team someone bought because they had an “advantage” yeah his cards are better doesn’t mean there automatically going to make you win I see those teams and other full diamond squads all the time do some batting practice and work on that pitching and stop worrying about how someone spends money

4/6/2019 9:49PM PDT

Who cares what people do with their own money, you have no control over that.  To be honest, that gives me more motivation to go out and beat those teams.

Comment by JProGaming27
4/3/2019 6:16AM PDT

this is what the show has been for years.  You don’t even need money for packs.  I’ve pulled mookie, jram, judge, , Stanton, Nola, machado, Bryant, Diaz, and andrelton simmons twice.  It’s 1:50 odds.  So do a *** load of exchanging, sell your name plates and audio stuff, and get your stubs up.  Buy a couple of 50 packs and boom, you’re gonna probably get a couple of diamonds.  I’ve seen willie mays at least once every day since day 3.  You don’t need a god squad to win.  I have a ton of diamonds, sure, but I still lose to all gold teams because I get outplayed.  God squads have been around every year I’ve played this game, and it’s not gonna change, considering you get a ton of free diamonds, like 99 Kershaw, 99 Nolan Ryan, and etc, just by playing.  I’ll take my team over that team any day because I guarantee i can beat that kind of team a majority of the time

4/7/2019 1:42AM PDT

Most of the people who spend a crapshoot on this game suck. Seems like you arent very good since you're complaining about other peoples teams. And it's not pay to win. If it were pay to win then you wouldnt be able to beat anybody with a better team. Just get better and stop whining

4/11/2019 11:37AM PDT

Get a job and spend your money how you please. #America

Comment by JDatt30
4/4/2019 12:41PM PDT

No no no...

’murica

4/11/2019 12:25PM PDT

Pulled Trout twice and sold him twice. Completed team sets, played the market as i do every year right when the game launches. Spent 100 bucks first day. Nothing since. where is this 1500 number coming from? I'm sure 80% of the guys on here who play every year as i do use the same exact stratagy. 

4/15/2019 12:04AM PDT

Pulled Trout twice and sold him twice. Completed team sets, played the market as i do every year right when the game launches. Spent 100 bucks first day. Nothing since. where is this 1500 number coming from? I'm sure 80% of the guys on here who play every year as i do use the same exact stratagy. 

Comment by bustavegas
4/15/2019 12:04AM PDT

Pulling trout twice is pretty lucky ***, so that's not something you can duplicate. In 4 years I pulled a mookie, a Harper, and a Sale. That's it for premier players.

Part of being a player who isn't gonna spend is trying to target specific cards you want that involve grinding and getting there. I have a reasonably good squad. My best hitter is Griffey @ close to a .400 clip online. My best pitcher is Cliff Lee from an event and just got 99 Kershaw.

Yeah, I get It's not a level playing field to play against people who are dropping money into it. But at the same time, unless you care enough to drop money, you shouldn't get so worked up if you lose to them. There's always ranked online.

4/15/2019 12:19AM PDT